Whole 30 for June

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole 30 for June

I'll be doing a Whole 30 in June. Anyone interested in joining me?
    F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

I've been away from Primal eating for awhile and I'm looking to get back into the swing of things and I guess there is no better way than a Whole30 so I'm in if you'll have me

Comment

Happy to! I'm back to primal after months of SAD, so you're not alone.

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

Comment

Can I join? My primal ways have kind of fallen by the wayside as well (end of the college semester - hectic!), but life will be getting a lot more relaxed after the semester finishes this Friday.

I've been looking forward to getting back on the wagon during holidays, and this would be a great way to do it

Comment

Of course! Glad to have you on board.

Comment

I'll join! I have been going a little too heavy on the chocolate and wine and some accountability would be much appreciated!

Comment

Fabulous!

Comment

I'm in. I am just getting back into primal as well and sugar is my downfall. I've gotten it out of my sweet tes (so now its just tea)...Anyway I need this kick in the pants...

Comment

Terrific!!!

I'm going to be reviewing the Whole 30 recipes and planning some meals/food shopping. This is going to be a terrific month!

Comment

Originally posted by Jennerator
                    I haven't been able to do a successful whole 30 since november (JK you were also part of that one!)
                    Hee -- yes! Even though I made it only 28 out of the 30 days, it had done wonders. Now I'm back to primal after months of SAD, and I'm looking forward to feeling healthier, having more energy, and enjoying clean food again. Glad you're on board, Jennerator!

Comment

I started the whole 30 at the beginning of this month, did it for 10 days then decided to cheat and eat Mexican food. I started again about 5 days ago... dairy, nut, and sugar free. Only meats and veggies. So.. I'm in!
                      this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind

Comment

This is just what the Dr ordered, my diet has been dire for the last few weeks so I need a good kick up the backside to keep me going, can this newby join you all please?

Comment

Can I join too? Need to get my sleep better and also have a dress I need to get into fot my daughter's wedding!

Comment

I've just completed a Whole30 in May with almost perfect compliance. I plan to continue into June with only 1 or two very minor intentional variations. I lost 7 lbs this past month and it has been great. So, I'd like to join the June thread for ongoing support and journalling. Good luck to all of us!

Comment

Wahoo! Welcome aboard, everyone!!! June is going to be FABULOUS. If you haven't done so yet, I highly recommend that you check out the Whole 30 Program and plan to food shop by tomorrow so that you're all set to kick things off on Friday. (I have the previous version of the Whole 30 Program, so I'm going to take a quick look to see what's changed.)

Comment

Working...
                              X