No announcement yet.

Whole 30 for June

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd love to join you all if that's ok! I was a couple of days too late last month to join but i did really well and i want to keep the momentum going.

Comment

Originally posted by bdilla View Post
      I started the whole 30 at the beginning of this month, did it for 10 days then decided to cheat and eat Mexican food. I started again about 5 days ago... dairy, nut, and sugar free. Only meats and veggies. So.. I'm in!
      I'm already stressing cause my whole family is going to a really good Mexican restaurant for my cousin's graduation on the 2nd! I'm sure there will be things there that I can eat, but it's going to be tough passing up their homemade chips and guac!

Comment

Everyone is welcome! This is going to be terrific.

Ah, excellent Mexican food. Hey, maybe you can look at the menu ahead of time, see if there are at least gluten-free options?
        F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

This is awesome and I'd love to join if you'll have me, I want to be very on track before heading to the beach in July!

Comment

Of course! Everyone is welcome!

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

Comment

So glad to see this. I was planning on going it alone, but this will make it more fun. Count me in!

Comment

Fabulous!

Comment

Originally posted by JackieKessler View Post
                  Everyone is welcome! This is going to be terrific.

Ah, excellent Mexican food. Hey, maybe you can look at the menu ahead of time, see if there are at least gluten-free options?
                  Yes, Mexican food is my downfall. I have Celiac, so there's no messing around with gluten for me! This restaurant is really good with food allergies so I'm sure I won't get sick. But I'm sticking to it 100% so no corn tortillas either! Eek!

Comment

Originally posted by Ann1217 View Post
                    Yes, Mexican food is my downfall. I have Celiac, so there's no messing around with gluten for me! This restaurant is really good with food allergies so I'm sure I won't get sick. But I'm sticking to it 100% so no corn tortillas either! Eek!
                    Can you do cheese? Maybe have fajitas without the wrap? I'm not sure what's in the sauce, though. But if the restaurant is good about offering options to those with food allergies and sensitivities, then you should be fine. Be sure to breathe in the smells of the other foods so you can "taste" it vicariously!

Comment

This sounds awesome. I need to get on board! Just started reading up on this.
                      "It's not a hill it's a mountain as we start out the climb..."

Comment

I am absolutely interested in joining in this month. I had a week long vacation on a boat and while it was awesome I indulged in way too much fun I don't regret it at all. It was a decision I made and one of the best vacations I have ever been on. Although, when I look at my husbands abs (that he so easily accomplished) I regret it a little! He had a huge sweet tooth, kicked the habit, and now looks better than he ever has. I love him to death but sometimes I hate him. Especially when he walks around shirtless just to show off. Boys! GAH!

Here is to the Whole30 for June. Good luck everybody! We can do it!

Comment

The hardest part for me will be the no red wine or dark chocolate. Worth it, but still a bigger challenge than I care to admit.

Comment

Welcome aboard, all!

Remember to stock your pantries and refrigerators!

Comment

Originally posted by CaveCanem View Post
                              The hardest part for me will be the no red wine or dark chocolate. Worth it, but still a bigger challenge than I care to admit.
                              I hear ya.

I'm in. Did 10 great days in April but its gone all to hell since then. I really want to do 30 this time. Friday it is

Comment

Originally posted by JackieKessler View Post
                                Can you do cheese? Maybe have fajitas without the wrap? I'm not sure what's in the sauce, though. But if the restaurant is good about offering options to those with food allergies and sensitivities, then you should be fine. Be sure to breathe in the smells of the other foods so you can "taste" it vicariously!
                                No reason you can't do the guacamole. Just dip something else that they might have around, like cuke slices or celery sticks? And they likely have a chicken option.

Comment

Working...
                                X