No announcement yet.

Any side effects with PB lifestyle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Mandabear and all the other new horny PBers. There was a masturbation thread a few weeks ago. (in case you were wondering if that was primal)...

Comment

Low carb flu is common. Sugar/Grains are highly addictive and coming off of them is like coming off any drug. It will pass.

Comment

I feel like garbage for the second night in a row. I felt pretty good this morning, but as the day got later, I felt that headache and tiredness creep in. Has anyone else experienced this? I have been eating primal style for almost 3 weeks.

Comment

I had this for about a week. Just general blah and light-headedness. It all cleared up pretty quick. Make sure you are eating lots and lots of fat!

Comment

I have experienced that underwaterer... and the most I can say for my experience, is give into the fatigue, grok did... I think we don't give ourselves enough rest and therefore our body gets stressed out and sends us signals like headaches and tiredness.

Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Comment

@mandabear - I did just that today. I decided to skip my workout today and get an extra 90 minutes Z-Time. I feel wonderfully refreshed today. I think I'll take a break this entire w/e as well. I've been working out 6 X week for a very long time, I think it's time to scale back a bit on the intensity.

Comment

Working...
              X