Too much Guac?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much Guac?

What is the right amount of guacamole because I eat it with everything; hamburgers, chicken, salads, etc. Also the same with asparagus. Do either one of these hinder weight loss?

As long as it's homemade, have at it. The store bought stuff usually contains some crap.
    $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

Comment

Yeah I make it myself. I was just worried about a guacamole vegetable state.

Comment

The right amount of guacamole is: All of it. Same for bacon.

Comment

How is this even a thread title.

EAT the GUAC! And if you are not going to eat it... send it to me.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

There is never too much guac.

Comment

Here's the deal with this diet. You eat real food to your hunger. As long as you are following hunger, you cannot have too much guacamole or whatever other real food. The worst case scenario is that all that guacamole will fill you up and you will eat less of something else.

If you have trouble with hearing proper hunger signals and eat when you aren't hungry or overeat after you are full, then you have some other problem and need to find a means to fix that.
              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post

My baaaadd!!! Ha and deal my only problem is that I make so much guacamole my alvacados do not ripen fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by tj_card View Post
                  My baaaadd!!! Ha and deal my only problem is that I make so much guacamole my alvacados do not ripen fast enough.
                  Try putting them in a brown paper bag along with an apple or banana for a couple of days.
                  65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                    Here's the deal with this diet. You eat real food to your hunger. As long as you are following hunger, you cannot have too much guacamole or whatever other real food. The worst case scenario is that all that guacamole will fill you up and you will eat less of something else.
                    This X1000. Eat guacamole until you no longer want it.

Comment

The guac is good. You can overdo anything, but as long as you are eating only to proper satiation, you should be fine.

Learn to listen to your body's own signals.
                      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Aaaaaaaand now I want guac. Thanks. It's 11pm here.. no more food until tomorrow! I know what my next meal is though
                        Danni

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
                          I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by dantonn9 View Post
                            Aaaaaaaand now I want guac. Thanks. It's 11pm here.. no more food until tomorrow! I know what my next meal is though
                            I apologize and hope you had some guac!

Comment

When you puke guac from eating too much guac, that's probably too much.
                              "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X