Bacon!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon!!!!

Is it bad that I have been craving bacon like crazy last night I ate like 10 pices with two eggs with some veggies and some left over sirloin cooked in butter...

Yeah, bacon sucks.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
      Yeah, bacon sucks.
      Depends on its source. Dont blame ALL bacons - they aint all the same!
      I'm not a complete idiot! There's parts missing!!

Comment

Originally posted by lmoya83 View Post
        Is it bad that I have been craving bacon like crazy last night I ate like 10 pices with two eggs with some veggies and some left over sirloin cooked in butter...
        No, my dinner last night was bacon and mahi mahi. I'm not sure how much I had. I just kept eating it until I wasn't hungry anymore...

Comment

Bacon & Butter. Two of some of the best stuff on the planet and I can't believe I can have it w/o feeling guilty. I never allowed myself much of either in the past. I still don't eat much of either, but just knowing I can have it if I want it, is great
          65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

Sounds good. Its more dependent on where you got your bacon and how it was processed. I eat a good deal of it, but mines from a good source. No worries.

Comment

Sodium deficient perhaps? (to be craving 10 pieces).

Comment

heck no, we eat 8-10lbs of 365 applewood smoked bacon from Whole Foods every week! Bacon ROCKS!!! Eat 12 pieces next time.

Comment

I love bacon
                  Danni

Comment

I eat a lot of bacon, too - typical breakfast for me is 8-10 slices of bacon and 4 poached eggs with wasabi horseradish. SOOOOO yummy. Sometimes I have bacon for dinner, too.
                    Life is short. Eat Beef!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I will sometimes dip bacon in slightly melted butter. I didn't think you could improve bacon until I put it on a blind date with real butter. Nom!
                      In Sanity,
                      Charlie

Weight: 350/200 (within 16 months)/205
                      Body Fat: 50%/12%/10%

A Day in the Life of Groktimus Prime

Comment

Originally posted by Buffdv View Post
                        heck no, we eat 8-10lbs of 365 applewood smoked bacon from Whole Foods every week! Bacon ROCKS!!! Eat 12 pieces next time.
                        Shit and I thought I was over doing it! I will eat 12 pieces next time!

Comment

Originally posted by dantonn9 View Post
                          i love bacon
                          me too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Meegads View Post
                            I eat a lot of bacon, too - typical breakfast for me is 8-10 slices of bacon and 4 poached eggs with wasabi horseradish. SOOOOO yummy. Sometimes I have bacon for dinner, too.
                            That sounds good!

Comment

Try replacing your bacon with fresh pork belly you salt in the pan yourself... It's about as clean as you can get for a breakfast meat.

I am not in the "all bacon, all the time" camp... I still don't think the processing is all that great for you. I've switched to fried prosciutto for salad topping (SO much tastier than bacon!) and pork belly for breakfast. I almost never eat actual bacon anymore. I don't avoid it if an alternative doesn't work, but I rarely have need for it.
                              5'6" Female, 29 Years Old, 260/195/120

"Discipline is choosing between what you want NOW, and what you want MOST!"

Comment

Working...
                              X