Milk in my tea
    Donut

And I feel great for doing it!
    Primal again tomorrow, that is all

Good luck getting back on the wagon.
    5'6" Female, 29 Years Old, 260/195/120

"Discipline is choosing between what you want NOW, and what you want MOST!"

Comment

As long as you weren't exceeding your TDEE then there is no wagon to get back onto...
      http://stackingplates.com/

Comment

Tdee?

Comment

Total daily energy expenditure.
          http://stackingplates.com/

Comment

I had one of those days, and surely exceeded my TDEE... but hell. It's a day. Pizza and ice cream. Drinks tonight, I do believe.

Comment

I hope you enjoyed it. Once you've been Primal long enough, those pseudo-foods will completely lose their appeal. Honestly, every single one of those foods...the very idea of them turns my stomach because of how lousy they taste. That's how you'll know you've truly won the war - when these fake junk foods look and taste as awful as they are for you.
              Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

It ain't cheating if you don't tell us!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
                  I hope you enjoyed it. Once you've been Primal long enough, those pseudo-foods will completely lose their appeal. Honestly, every single one of those foods...the very idea of them turns my stomach because of how lousy they taste. That's how you'll know you've truly won the war - when these fake junk foods look and taste as awful as they are for you.
                  IF you get over tasty foods like that then lol

Comment

I'm with Choco on this one. I can't imagine eating a donut these days.

But I still heart chocolate!
                    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

Whether or not there's a wagon depends whether the OP gets wheat/sugar cravings from eating wheat/sugar... Daily expenditures aside.
                      5'6" Female, 29 Years Old, 260/195/120

"Discipline is choosing between what you want NOW, and what you want MOST!"

Comment

Originally posted by GrokON View Post
                        Good luck getting back on the wagon.
                        "The wagon" is only for people who feel guilty about eating food they enjoy.
                        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

completely agree with ChocoTaco369... I had a couple of slices of cinnamon bread (with butter) the other day and will never do that again... my body just can't handle grains anymore which is a GOOD thing!!! next time when I feel the need to cheat I will reach for the dark chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                            "The wagon" is only for people who feel guilty about eating food they enjoy.
                            +1 totally agree! Make your 20% whatever you want or need it to be! As long as it doesn't distract you from your health goals long term, I say go for it!

Comment

Why would you intentionally sabotage your health after only 2 weeks?

that seems weird. Maybe after a solid 2 months or so. 2 Weeks just seems like a waste of effort.

Comment

Working...
                              X