I seem to have a disorder.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seem to have a disorder.....

It is called CQESMM disorder or Can't Quit Eating So Much Meat disorder.

A 16oz steak to me is no longer satisfying......that is now in the 24oz range. Primal has really gotten out of hand with me in the fact that I now "listen" to my body and follow the directions. Example will be last night where I had a 1.3lb ribeye that was cooked to perfection, then about 20 min. later I went into the fridge and took out the 2lbs of fresh ground meat and made burgers out of it....then ate two of them. I am thinking that was about 2lbs of total beef I ate.

This has been going on for a while two weeks ago I didn't have anything for lunch prepared so I had for forage in the grocery store to find food. I purchased on of those whole roasted chickens and a avocado.....then ate all of it to the amazement of my co workers.

I have not eaten this type of volume of food since high school!!! I have stopped loosing weight due to the calories I am consuming but man am I getting some muscle growth out of this CQESMM!!!

Originally posted by Darwin17 View Post
    It is called CQESMM disorder or Can't Quit Eating So Much Meat disorder.

A 16oz steak to me is no longer satisfying......that is now in the 24oz range. Primal has really gotten out of hand with me in the fact that I now "listen" to my body and follow the directions. Example will be last night where I had a 1.3lb ribeye that was cooked to perfection, then about 20 min. later I went into the fridge and took out the 2lbs of fresh ground meat and made burgers out of it....then ate two of them. I am thinking that was about 2lbs of total beef I ate.

This has been going on for a while two weeks ago I didn't have anything for lunch prepared so I had for forage in the grocery store to find food. I purchased on of those whole roasted chickens and a avocado.....then ate all of it to the amazement of my co workers.

I have not eaten this type of volume of food since high school!!! I have stopped loosing weight due to the calories I am consuming but man am I getting some muscle growth out of this CQESMM!!!
    I have this same disorder and the evidence shows its genetic (both my boys suffer as well). Their is a cure! More meat....oh and don't forget your liver and bone broth

Seriously if your picture is any indication you look like a big guy. Probably need the stuff. My disorder goes in cycles.

Comment

Same here. Eating a whole chicken is normal for me. This morning I ate sixteen ounces of beef chuck six eggs and an avocado. I have two more meals planned
      Integrity is what we do when nobody's watching.

Comment

Do you specifically crave meat or are you just hungry in general?
        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
          Do you specifically crave meat or are you just hungry in general?
          Meat seems to be the only thing that satisfies the hunger!!! I eat veggies too but I just love me some meat!!!

Comment

Hahaha you're so funny.

When I eat a pound of meat, I usually crave more meat. But by the time I'm done with my half dozen eggs and sweet potato I don't want to eat more. How much are you working out?
            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Calorie for calorie, high fat meat with only some non starchy vegetables is still fairly easy to over eat for many. Add some baked potatoes with your meals, they have by far the highest satiety score and are very difficult to over eat.

Comment

Make a pork butt roast and eat a pound of that. You'll be satisfied and able to move on with your life. I don't care what they say about PUFA. Deeply fatted pork makes me feel better than rib-eyes.
                Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                  Hahaha you're so funny.

When I eat a pound of meat, I usually crave more meat. But by the time I'm done with my half dozen eggs and sweet potato I don't want to eat more. How much are you working out?
                  I do 2 sessions a week of super intense and heavy lifting. Working on getting in one more day of crossfit style cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwin17 View Post
                    I do 2 sessions a week of super intense and heavy lifting. Working on getting in one more day of crossfit style cardio.
                    There's your reason

I'm the same as you. I am up to 35oz rib eyes now. I'm doing one session of heavy lifting a week. I used to do more "cardio" style exercise - riding my bike 20 miles once or twice a week, and short high speed bursts twice a day, home to station, station to work - but I am cutting back on that as I feel like I need more rest.

Comment

Also, more fat. Have your meat in huge puddles of fat, and drink them at the end. I use the fat to cook my veggies between eating the meat and drinking what's left of the fat. Also, a nice can of real coconut milk ought to FILL you for a few hours.

As much as I have seen the light about eating LOTS of meat, there is such a thing as too much. Watch your urine. When you are peeing dark yellow and stinky, you've had too much meat. A pound per day is about the max for me, and the minimum, too! Adding fat makes it satisfying. Without fat, it's just rabbit starvation.
                      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
                        Also, more fat. Have your meat in huge puddles of fat, and drink them at the end. I use the fat to cook my veggies between eating the meat and drinking what's left of the fat. Also, a nice can of real coconut milk ought to FILL you for a few hours.

As much as I have seen the light about eating LOTS of meat, there is such a thing as too much. Watch your urine. When you are peeing dark yellow and stinky, you've had too much meat. A pound per day is about the max for me, and the minimum, too! Adding fat makes it satisfying. Without fat, it's just rabbit starvation.
                        Mmmmmm fat. Good for the body good for the soul.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                          Make a pork butt roast and eat a pound of that. You'll be satisfied and able to move on with your life. I don't care what they say about PUFA. Deeply fatted pork makes me feel better than rib-eyes.
                          +1 love me some pork butt!!! Or ribs too. Or bacon. Pork fat rules!!

Comment

Working...
                          X