No announcement yet.

When you're expected to eat...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it can be tough, but seriously, get over it. If someone is offended, that's their freaking problem. That person is an idiot and they are just trying to bring you down with them. Deep down they probably feel some guilt about the fact that they're destroying themselves and they just want someone along with the ride so they won't feel so bad. I work in an office too and I never eat anything that is offered. I always decline politely and that's that. If someone has a problem, I don't give a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingofturtles View Post
      I usually say, "I don't eat grains." I am in that stage of my life where idgaf what people think. Especially fat cw ppl.
      +1

Comment

We face an unfortunate double standard. I can't imagine anyone pressuring a vegan to eat a steak at the office fourth of July cookout. All they have to say is "no thanks, I'm vegan," and people will fall all over themselves trying to accommodate them. We say "no thanks, I'm paleo," and people treat us like we have some kind of eating disorder and need them to cure us - namely with pizza and donuts.

Comment

I have this scenario at least twice a week.

It is pretty frustrating but I have taken up watching people eat as a hobby

It is quite revealing the things people eat or what they put on their plate.

You are what you eat at the end of the day!
          2010 - 5,11 and 101KG

2012 - 5,11 and 77KG

Train hard, eat well and love life

Comment

Originally posted by benevit2012
            definitely everybody loves to eat healthy foods but what are those healthy foods that we need to eat? First of all we must eat foods that has the 3 main ingredients which are Go, GROW, Glow foods. You don't want to skip this ingredients in your meal. It is also healthy to eat 3 times a day but with minimum rice at night. Eating healthy foods also keeps your skin healthy and avoid Eksem to appear in your body. It is very important to take good care of your body to stay fit and healthy. Lastly don't ever skip meals.
            Skipping meals is very Primal~ not skipping meals is CW. I think you just want to sell your product because you have no idea what you're talking about!

Comment

Working...
            X