No announcement yet.

100% Grass-fed burgers at Costco!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to check these out at our costco! After watching Food Inc, I'm a little wary of premade burgers...but maybe these are OK. Most of our meat comes from a local ranch...but I need to keep some easy to thaw/prep stuff on hand b/c, well, life happens and sometimes I forget to put in our CSA order or take a big hunk of meat out to defrost.

Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

None in Socal... bummer

Comment

I was having a brain-fart during my last post. I put the burgers in the freezer, but they were not frozen at Costco.

Comment

YMMV, I have gone to Costco in Cali and have seen some great stuff that I wish was over here in NY. Seeing that Cali stores always get things first, it might be a while before those burgers hit the east coast

Comment

dragonmamma, lol! I am a woman, so no worries!

Comment

dragonmamma, I thought they were frozen. Actually looking for them in the frozen section.

Where were yours?

Comment

Ummm...they were in the case behind the person handing out the samples. Now I'm totally unsure whether they were frozen or not!

Comment

Sounds cool. My local Safeway carries grassfed burger, as does Trader Joe's. The former packaging is much more in-your-face "I'm grassfed, eat me!" while the latter is just "organic 85/15 ground beef," with "100% grassfed" in small letters beneath.

Comment

My local TJ has none... just proud corn fed ones...

Comment

They have 100% grass-fed ground beef and bison at SuperTarget, at least the one where I live. They were out for a few weeks and I was afraid they'd stopped carrying it, but I asked an employee and he said they were just having problems with the supplier. Today they had a new brand in stock -- http://www.thousandhillscattleco.com/ -- sounds great, even relatively local here; I bought two pounds!

Comment

Working...
                      X