Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Websites/ebook/book For Vegeterian meals ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Websites/ebook/book For Vegeterian meals ?

Hi All!

I'v been looking for some time for some recipies of only veg. meals.

It's not I'm going plain veg, but I want to find some recipies to add some novelty to my food routine!

Regards

I really like Everyday Vegetarian, Voluptuous Vegan, Moosewood Cookbook, Juliano's Raw (or is it Rawvolution? I can't remember the title exactly. But Juliano is hugely cutie-pie, skinny-pants gay gay gay so if you see a very gay gay gay guy throughout the book, that's the one!), and The Vegan Gourmet (these are rich recipes -- really great for things like thanksgiving or christmas dinner).

Comment

I like to look for "raw" blogs like rawmazing

Clean Food by Terry Walters

101 Cookbooks blog
      Last edited by healthy11; 04-24-2012, 06:01 AM.

Comment

I like eatingwell.com website. It has a bunch of vegetarian only meals. The only problem is that a lot of vegetarian meals are grain and legume heavy, but you can fins some vegetables only gems here and there.
        My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
        When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Plenty-Vibrant...77317&sr=1-1#_

Great book of vegetarian recipes if you are an ambitious cook.

A lot of veggie cookbooks are heavy on grains though. Moosewood series is pretty good- a lot of fat. Deborah Madison has a book with a ton of vegetable recipes.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
          Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Not all of these are Primal-friendly, but some are and most of them look delicious:
            Slide Show | The Vegan Experience, a Retrospective: All 28 of Kenji's Vegan Recipes | Serious Eats

Comment

There's this: RAW IS SEXY: RECIPES

I think ;s
              "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
              -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Deborah Madison has been around awhile and this book of hers is very nice; pretty sure it's been update recently. She has a great, subtle approach with spices and pairing food-stuffs together.

Amazon.com: Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone (9780767927475): Deborah Madison: Books

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

Comment

"Passionate Vegetarian" by Crescent Dragonwagon. The book is huuuuuge. Every recipe I have ever tried from it has been delicious. You would probably want to sub in certain things (butter or bacon fat instead of oil, sausage instead of "soysage"), but it's a really great book with lots of anecdotes and restaurant-tested recipes.
                  Steph
                  My Primal Meanderings

Comment

thanks all,

raw is sexy is an awesome website!

Comment

Working...
                    X