Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Primal Meal Today Was.........................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
    For breakfast I had a 2.5 pound steak. Nothing else, just beef. Gotta take advantage of home-alone moments when nobody is commenting on what I eat
    Love that.
    My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Nothing extravagant here.
      B - 3 sausage links & ice tea
      L - BAS with lots of veggies & balsamic vinegar, olive oil & tiny dab of honey - & sliced turkey
      D - will be rib eye steak on the grill, cucumber tomato onion salad, and a potato skin (yea, less than primal)
      dessert - I bought a bunch of fresh raspberries

Comment

no breakfast, and for lunch just had large salad with hemp seeds, beef heart, and sliced strawberries.

Comment

Breakfast: 1 slice of pork belly (have gone down from two, as one just makes me as full, for half the calories)
          Lunch: salad of lettuce, red cabbage, carrot, sweet pepper, dill and spring onion with leftover chicken
          Dinner: butterflied marinated chicken breast with rocket
          Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

Comment

Today's lunch was four hard boiled eggs with Frank's Red Hot. That was all. I was in a rush.

Comment

Today i ate low fat/high carb since it's my gym day.

morning: smoothie with coconut milk, banana, molasses, 1 tsp coconut oil, raw cocoa powder+cinnamon

lunch: mashed potatoes, cucumbers with a can of herring, kimchee

killed my arms+back at the gym, then...

cassava coconut 'cake' that I got from the most amazing asian market.
              (It's essentially what looks like noodles made from cassava, water, a little sugar, and some coconut flakes sprinkled on top.)

dinner: I plan to steam some mussels.

Comment

Breakfast: An entire plate of homemade pulled pork fried in coconut oil. And a banana. Fuck balanced meals.

Dinner: Local grassfed garlic-&-onion cheese, pepperoni, minced green pepper, bacon, and organic tomato sauce. Fried in butter into a big pizzalicious lump.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

Greetings.

Well, I was aiming for a low-protein day today, but yesterday bought some swordfish steaks, to cook supper for the family. The family have had there supper so I have 5 swordfish steaks (some of this is bound to end up in a salad, for tomorrow's lunch) to deal with;

Roast swordfish steaks, with mustard, raw honey and lemon.
                  Sauteed asparagus, in garlic and butter
                  Steamed & flash fried broccoli, with lemon & Garlic

(should be good to go in about 15mins)

Peace
                  All the best!

PDJ

The quieter you become the more you're able to hear.

Mawlana Jalaludin Rumi

Comment

Brunch- greek yogurt with blueberries and a BAS with steak strips.
                    snacked on some dry salami while cooking dinner
                    Dinner- grassfed rib eye (this is what I will eat for every meal in heaven), homemade sweet potato fries, and broccolini

Comment

Working...
                    X