Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garlic question?

Here's the deal,

I have been eating a TON of garlic lately. I'm craving it. Its better than craving carbs or chocolate, but I believe my man will banish me from the bedroom if I can't fix one problem, it gives me the worst gas (TMI), but I am loving it. I am wondering where the craving is coming from. I understand that it feeds the healthy gut bacteria, so can I assume that I am fixing a gut problem by eating the garlic that my body is craving?

Side note: Is there any help with the gas part besides beno?

Thanks for the help all, happy day to you!

I would expect that the gas issue is also due to a bacterial imbalance in the gut. May want to try fermenting. I lactoferment vegetables with plenty of garlic. I also LOVE garlic. I eat 5 or more cloves almost every day.

Comment

Your body may be hungry for sulfur. Do you eat egg yolks, broccoli and cauliflower? They are good sources.

I don't know if Beano would help. Do you take probiotics, yogurt, fermented foods?
      Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Comment

Originally posted by Hedonist2 View Post
        Your body may be hungry for sulfur. Do you eat egg yolks, broccoli and cauliflower? They are good sources.

I don't know if Beano would help. Do you take probiotics, yogurt, fermented foods?
        Craving all of those lately, even pickles, which I never eat! Ate them with my garlic yesterday for dinner lol

Comment

Working...
        X