Hurrah for McDonalds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurrah for McDonalds

...thought that might get your attention!

I regulary visit McDonalds with friends, they eat and I pick up sachets of black pepper and straws which are very handy for work

They are also very handy when in a foreign country and you need a pee - they never question you using the loo so I say Hurrah for McDonalds
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
    Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

I have partaken in a free wee at Maccas on more than one occasion.

Hurrah for them!
    The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

Comment

Haha, for the last 10 years, McDonalds has been my pee break stop. A few weeks ago for the first time in ages, I bought a coffee from them. It was weird actually going in there and going up to the counter. I hate the smell of the place, but the order taker was super nice.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
        Haha, for the last 10 years, McDonalds has been my pee break stop. A few weeks ago for the first time in ages, I bought a coffee from them. It was weird actually going in there and going up to the counter. I hate the smell of the place, but the order taker was super nice.
        Yes, the smell of that place is one of the most unappealing smells ever concocted by the hands of mere humans...and some people eat there, you know?
        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

The burgers themselves aren't that bad honestly. They're 100% pure beef, contain no pink slime and a small percentage of the meat is grass fed from Australia. It's also not cooked in any oil, so it's 100% safe. It's actually better quality beef than what you're getting at most supermarkets assuming you're buying conventional beef. Ordering a couple burgers with a side of fruit and a salad sans dressing is actually a 100% primal option if you don't buy all organic pastured meats, and I think most of us don't due to cost.
          Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
            The burgers themselves aren't that bad honestly. They're 100% pure beef, contain no pink slime and a small percentage of the meat is grass fed from Australia. It's also not cooked in any oil, so it's 100% safe. It's actually better quality beef than what you're getting at most supermarkets assuming you're buying conventional beef. Ordering a couple burgers with a side of fruit and a salad sans dressing is actually a 100% primal option if you don't buy all organic pastured meats, and I think most of us don't due to cost.
            I think I would rather go to Subway and get a salad with olive oil and vinegar dressing.

Comment

I once walked 300 miles to a McDonalds. A friend of mine rode his horse 300 miles to the same McDonalds and used the drive thru.
              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                I once walked 300 miles to a McDonalds. A friend of mine rode his horse 300 miles to the same McDonalds and used the drive thru.
                Boy, I bet there's something in this story I'm missing...sb, do I need another cup of coffee?

Comment

I use the bathrooms regularly myself and am always amazed at the odor when you walk in the door. Not the bathroom but the whole place. Can't imagine how bad the employees smell when they are done working!!

Comment

Oh how I miss Mickey Dee's I love their hash browns and sausage mcmuffins with egg. But most of all is the cute lady behind the counter that smiles at me and always laughed at my jokes. I dont think she got them as she was Haitian and Quebec french is very different from hers. But man was she pretty.

I will lay off their food, I will lay off their food, I will lay off their food...........
                    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
                      eat all the burgers!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                        I think I would rather go to Subway and get a salad with olive oil and vinegar dressing.
                        Do they actually have olive oil at Subway? Even the "olive oil dressing" packets are primarily soybean and/or canola and/or cottonseed oil with olive oil being one of the last ingredients on the list. Olive oil dressings are typically blended at chain restaurants, and if pure olive oil is used, it's almost guaranteed it's not virgin or extra virgin and is probably processed. I typically only put vinegar on salads when I go out to eat unless it's a Greek diner or somewhere good. Always taste your oil first - if it doesn't burn or taste Earthy, it probably isn't olive oil. Soybean or canola oil colored slightly green is commonplace.
                        Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Originally posted by Warmbear View Post
                          Oh how I miss Mickey Dee's I love their hash browns and sausage mcmuffins with egg. But most of all is the cute lady behind the counter that smiles at me and always laughed at my jokes. I dont think she got them as she was Haitian and Quebec french is very different from hers. But man was she pretty...
                          Then you MUST go back in for a pee(k)
                          Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
                          Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

Comment

I SOOOOOO miss their breakfasts. I loved the muffin (or biscuit) sandwiches. I could eat three or four for breakfast without breaking a sweat. And even before discovering paleo/primal, i only ate breakfast at mcdonalds (like once a month). Otherwise I'd skip the meal.

I think they put crack in their breakfast sandwiches.

--Me

Comment

I saw the title of this thread and was about to go into pitchforks and torches mode...I HATE McDonald's with a passion. They're food was horrible when I was back on the SAD and is still as bad.

But there's always one around when you need to take a whiz, so I'll agree, it makes a nice piss stop.
                              Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

Working...
                              X