What are you eating today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you eating today?

Me...Since im new to Primal, I could use some advice on how my days worth of food looks... Please help!
    Breakfast- scramble with 2 eggs, 1/4 cup ground sausage, muchroom, red onion, garlic, chives. (cooked in coconut oil)

Snack- Pork skins (Chicharrones)

Lunch- 3 oz skirt steak, cooked in coconut oil and topped with A1 and rooster sauce.

Dinner- Marks Daily Apple recipe, coconut macadamia shrimp. And slow cooker sweet potato and fresh mango in coconut milk.

Sssoooo....what are you eating today?

ohh..I forgot to add, we (the kids and I) are having dessert tonight! Strawberries, blueberries and blackberries topped with whipped cream

Comment

Dinner will be a big baked largemouth with some mixed veggies and some potato wedges that were baked in the oven. The wedges and bass will have a diced habanero and garlic sauce to accompany them.

This is my favorite time of year, because the ponds aren't covered in ice anymore and I can get out and start catching some tasty local fish . I should probably ice fish too, but I honestly hate it with a passion.
      Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own experience.

In the mind of the beginner, there are many possibilities; in the mind of the expert, there are few.

I've shaken hands with a raccoon and lived to tell the tale

SW: 220- 225 pounds at the beginning of January
      CW: 180 pounds

Goals for 2012: Lose a bit more fat and start a serious muscle and strength routine

Comment

I follow Fast5 so i only have 2 meals which today are...

Lunch was 3 eggs over easy on top of 4 ounces of steak which is on top of a bed of wilted spinach and sauteed mushrooms. A small bowl of coconut milk with sliced berries and ginger.

Dinner will be 6 ounces of chicken with kale and an Okinawan sweet potato drizzled with melted butter and lime juice and topped with Hawaiian sea salt. 3 squares of dark chocolate for dessert.

Comment

Dinner is eggs with parmesan cheese, salad, nuts, chocolate, and maybe something good to drink.

Comment

Brunch was a giant frisee salad with lardons and two fried eggs. For dinner I'm having Chinese roast pork (the stuff that hangs in the window) and a bunch of roast asparagus. I'm trying to reformulate my meals so there's more veg than meat.

Cooking a frittata for breakfast for the next few days--eggs, spinach, ground turkey, feta cheese. I'll have 1/2 sweet potato alongside.

Comment

Originally posted by @lex View Post
              Dinner will be a big baked largemouth with some mixed veggies and some potato wedges that were baked in the oven. The wedges and bass will have a diced habanero and garlic sauce to accompany them.

This is my favorite time of year, because the ponds aren't covered in ice anymore and I can get out and start catching some tasty local fish . I should probably ice fish too, but I honestly hate it with a passion.

That sounds awesome

Comment

Veal steak and salsa for breakfast.
                For my second and last meal of the day, I am not sure yet. Something with ground beef though.

Comment

three strips of bacon and two fried eggs

homemade sunflower crackers and homemade seafood salad

12 oz. porterhouse and buttered broccoli
                  "If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?" - Tom Snyder, talk show host

Comment

I went out to breakfast at a local coffee place and had a bowl of eggs and bacon and a couple cups of cinnamon bun coffee with half-and-half. For lunch I had a US Wellness Pemmican bar. For a pre-dinner snack, a glass of red wine and a handful of walnuts. I think dinner will be curried tuna sandwiches. I'll eat mine without bread. Maybe I'll bake a half a sweet potato to go with it or make some veggies or maybe there's a ripe avocado somewhere. Not sure yet. I wish I had a lake where I could catch some fish. I've got the ocean, but surf fishing never looked like fun (cold and wet) and pier fishing looks like a pain in the butt.
                    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

IF for breakfast

Breakfast for lunch - 2 hard-poached eggs with wasabi horseradish, 5 strips of bacon, and 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries in whole-fat Greek yogurt

Dinner - 1/3lb beef patty with swiss cheese and green chiles, 6 oz of shredded pork roast, and a BAS with green peppers, red onions, black olives, hard-boiled egg, and 2 oz of blue cheese dressing.
                      Life is short. Eat Beef!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Probably the most bizarre daily meal menu plans I have ever had, but I guess it slots into the 80/20 for a birthday.

Breakfast: One black coffee mixed with a shot of vodka.
                        Lunch: A tonic water and a glass of dry white wine. + a garden salad.
                        Snack: 2 lite beers.
                        Dinner: 1 melatonin capsule and a bowl of sweet potatoes and with sauted mushrooms and onion and a bowl of toffee icecream.

Comment

Originally posted by gymnasticscoach&mom View Post
                          Me...Since im new to Primal, I could use some advice on how my days worth of food looks... Please help!
                          Breakfast- scramble with 2 eggs, 1/4 cup ground sausage, muchroom, red onion, garlic, chives. (cooked in coconut oil)

Snack- Pork skins (Chicharrones)

Lunch- 3 oz skirt steak, cooked in coconut oil and topped with A1 and rooster sauce.

Dinner- Marks Daily Apple recipe, coconut macadamia shrimp. And slow cooker sweet potato and fresh mango in coconut milk.

Sssoooo....what are you eating today?
                          Ditch the pork skins and have some fruit or veg, nuts, yoghurt if still eating dairy. more green and colored veg overall.

Comment

Breakfast was a sweet potato hash brown (grated a sweet potato, combined with egg and fried in clarified butter) served with a piece of bacon, cherry tomatoes, broccoli and rocket.

Lunch was spicy som tum (papaya salad) with roasted chilli paste, pork crackle, spicy pork sausage and grilled pork (wow! so much pork haha) & a little sticky rice

Dinner is going to be grilled bbq chicken, spicy salad, tom yum soup with prawns and some fresh watermelon to cool our mouth off afterwards.

gahhhd i love living in Thailand!

My Journal in Paleo Eating

Comment

Breakfast was a cup of tea with milk

lunch: smoked salmon and 2 scrambled eggs with butter. A milkshake made with a handful of berries, Kefir, coconut milk and yoghurt.

Dinner: will be homemade burger (just beef mince with salt & pepper) and homemade guacamole, may add a sweet potato if I am feeling hungry.

Feel free to comment, I dont get annoyed
                              Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
                              Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X