Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fit day rant

Im having a go at this fit day site
    Last edited by PrimalOzzie; 10-02-2015, 04:51 PM.

Yes, it has many foods missing. But it also lets you build your own custom foods. I didn't bother, either. If you try pink salmon, it has like 35 options, and none of them make much sense. Like pan-fried wild pink salmon. How is that odd? Yet, it's missing. All other possible combinations exist but THAT one. Come on, fitday. You should get to work and finish your food lists. Why we all got to make our own foods?
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

tried sparkpeople.

Comment

Fitday has raspberries. I've been using that site for years and I have logged my raspberries many times. Some foods on there are weird, but I've never had a problem finding fruits or vegetables.

Comment

Originally posted by lotusberries View Post
          Fitday has raspberries. I've been using that site for years and I have logged my raspberries many times. Some foods on there are weird, but I've never had a problem finding fruits or vegetables.
          i just checked again and yeah it does but it doesnt come up if you just type raspberry.

Comment

Livestrong is pretty good and easy to use, except the RDA at the bottom is annoying. Every. Day. it warns me about my protein overconsumption. The good is that you can save recipes and regular meals (so if a common breakfast is a cup of raspberries, 4 eggs, 1T butter and 3 cups of spinach)you can save it and not have to retype in the foods.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
            Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by destructalux View Post
              i just checked again and yeah it does but it doesnt come up if you just type raspberry. guess thats what you get for being a sheet speller
              Ah, yeah, forgot about that silliness. A lot of foods are like that.

Comment

Hey guys! Dont forget Paleotrack!!
                I'm not a complete idiot! There's parts missing!!

Comment

Working...
                X