eating fat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eating fat?

right... i'm cool with the idea of eating certain fats that are good for you. just wondering about meat fat?
    Last edited by PrimalOzzie; 10-02-2015, 04:52 PM.

I eat it all the time. It is probably my primary energy source. I am sure it is very good for you. Meat drippings certainly feel good for you.

Comment

I tend to eat the pork fat / crackling BEFORE attacking the meat! Love it....

Comment

3/4 of the fun of eating meat is the fat.Skinless chicken breasts are totally missing the point IMO.

Comment

Eat the fat, chew the grissle, comp on the cartilage..... oh and +1 to chickenbackside...I love chicken skin!
          Living the dream, inside a myth

Comment

Yes it's best get as much fat as you can from wholefoods, as they are usually much richer in vitamins and minerals than processed fats and oils.
            F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Working...
            X