Whats for LUNCH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats for LUNCH

Please share what you had for lunch yesterday, or what you had for lunch today!

I had cottage cheese, salad with mustard, baked sweet potatoes with tomato sauce, turkey

Comment

Right now....16 oz of steak done very rare with about a tablespoon of butter melted on top. MMMmmmmmm good.

Comment

Big ass salad (many ingredients from local organic farms): mix of baby lettuces and arugula, bacon, hard-boiled egg, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, avocado, basil, turnips, Marcona almonds, shredded parmesan and asiago cheese, champagne vinaigrette.

Comment

Yesterday - 4 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon

Today - pot roast, carrots, a potato (possibly), some kale.

Comment

I'm about to dive into korean style beef and some chicken thighs, with some kimchi!
            The more I see the less I know for sure.
            -John Lennon

Comment

Lunch today will be meatballs (egg, beef, garlic, carrots) with some cheese on top of steamed broccoli and asparagus and a salad (spinach, kale, mushrooms, carrots, romaine, cauliflower). Probably will be followed with an apple.

Comment

A small salad with EVOO and red wine vinegar, and then leftover food from dinner the other night. Half a chicken breast wrapped in pancetta and then roasted with leeks and thyme. So freaking yummy!!!

Comment

I had leftover ham, frozen broccoli with butter, and a grapefruit... I might still eat that sweet potato later too
                  Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Comment

Today it's just a cup of black coffee because I am in the middle of a 24 hr fast. In a couple of hours I will be devouring a big steak with butter, asparagus, and possibly some sweet potato.. Yummmm.. : )
                    My Story As It Unfolds

Comment

Organic salad with cucumber, tomatoe, green onion, celery and shrimp today, egg salad with raisins tomorrow.

Comment

One giant swai fillet that's been cooked with coconut oil, smoked paprika, lemon juice, salt and pepper and a side of steamed broccoli. Washing it down with some GTs kombucha no. 7 tea.
                        Primal Journal of a Filipino Cherokee Grok
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53103.html

SAD weight: 250
                        Current Primal weight: 183.2

Comment

I had a monster breakfast and wasn't really hungry
                          but ate 3 celery stalks spread with pimento/cheese/mayonnaise spread.

Comment

Lunch yesterday was soft-boiled eggs with griddled asparagus spears instead of eggy soldiers. Today we had a brunch of eggs and bacon, and will have a big supper.

Comment

at 12:30 today, i'll have 1/3 lb of grass-fed ground beef sauteed with a crap ton of broccoli, and 1/3 of a pound of red skin potatoes mashed with kerrygold and garlic and cilantro.

i made 3 identical portions like this on sunday, for lunches mon-wed. pretty typical for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X