• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drink raw eggs.

yes or no?

I do.

Comment

well, I am going to start. How many a day?

Comment

why?

Comment

I probably wouldn't do it with factory eggs; seems like the salmonella/E. coli risk would be too high. Also, eww.
          Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

jakey, are you asking why do I want to know, or why am I going to start? or both?

Comment

Yeah, sure. If they are good eggs from range hens I don't even gulp em They taste so good even raw that I "chew" em a bit.

Comment

Yes. Just had a couple maybe 2 mins ago. But yeah, get good local eggs from chickens on pasture
                I never know what to put in these things. I write songs!

Comment

Originally posted by jakey View Post
                  why?
                  because cooking oxidizes cholesterol and created heterocyclic amines

Comment

Originally posted by boxcarguy07 View Post
                    because cooking oxidizes cholesterol and created heterocyclic amines
                    i think there's a difference between heating isolated cholesterol in a lab, and cooking a whole food. i cook my fish too, albeit gently, and it's laden with the most unstable fat in nature - omega3.

to each his own, though!

Comment

to each his own, sir!

Comment

Each of my girls gets a raw egg whizzed with kefir, ghee and a bit of maple syrup for breakfast every morning.

Comment

In my smoothie I put a raw egg yolk and the cooked egg white, because the antinutrients in egg whites are much diminished by cooking. Local pastured eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by jakey View Post
                            i think there's a difference between heating isolated cholesterol in a lab, and cooking a whole food. i cook my fish too, albeit gently, and it's laden with the most unstable fat in nature - omega3.

to each his own, though!
                            On the other hand, the world's greatest food, sushi, is made of raw fish. So there you go.
                            Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Mmmmmmm sushi. I know whats for lunch tommorow.

Comment

Working...
                              X