Mascarpone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mascarpone?

Just wondering..is it PB to eat mascarpone? I simply LOVE wild berries topped with hazelnuts and mascarpone

I eat a lot of mascarpone, I do hope it's primal

Comment

Similar food, I've been eating a local creme fraiche. Oh. My. Gosh!! And yep, with raspberries.

Comment

If you can tolerate it, mascarpone is AMAZING!
        A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

By the way, if casein is a problem, I suggest giving ricotta a try - it lacks the casein (unless cottage cheese or other cheeses). And ricotta is delicious too, though not as creamy and rich as mascarpone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
            By the way, if casein is a problem, I suggest giving ricotta a try - it lacks the casein (unless cottage cheese or other cheeses). And ricotta is delicious too, though not as creamy and rich as mascarpone.
            I absolutely LOVE ricotta, but I seemed to react to it far worse than to many of other dairy products - and I was just sure casein was my problem. Awesome stuff, but it makes me wheeze.
            Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

Maybe it's the lactose then But stick with mascarpone, it is awesome too

Comment

Working...
              X