What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Salmon seared, blueberries, broccoli, piece of coconut with the brown skin still on. Felt great.

Nothing, fasting on Fridays through Lent and perhaps beyond. Dig it. But your breaky sounds like the bomb!

Comment

Nothing... Should have though. Felt a bit shaky at work... Planning on eggs and spinach tomorrow. Yum.

Comment

I was in a hurry so I just had 4 hard boiled eggs. I need to spice up my breakfasts a bit more. I made some guacamole a couple weeks ago and I had that with my hard boiled eggs. They were awesome.

Comment

Nothing too exciting. 4 eggs scrambled in butter, an apple, and 1/2 cup of almond milk.

Carpe Diem!

Comment

I blended up some young coconuts and water to make a "yogurt" and added that to blueberries and avocado. Tastes better with coconut milk from mature coconuts though.

Comment

I threw together a quick salad with raw and cooked veggies, canned salmon, S&P and vinaigrette. Then I had a very similar lunch. lol

I need to spice up my breakfasts too. I'm fine with lunch and dinner, but the first meal of the day is the one I always have trouble with. I had eggs (hard-boiled or in omelette) most of this week, so for now I'm tired of them.

Lately I've been having a protein shake with whey powder, coconut milk and flaxseed. Or just simple fruit + nuts or cheese, or yogurt with some berries... yeah, I've got more dairy than usual sneaking in, but I'm needing a little variety. I might make a batch of cocoa & coconut snacks or something.

Comment

@allie: I get bored with eggs too. My breakfast this morning was delicious. 1/3 pound salmon steak -- high quality -- seared 1.5 min each side, was one of the best breakfasts ever. I am planning to find a recipe with collards and turkey bacon. Also mixed it up recently with frozen chicken breasts microwaved with frozen spinach microwaved. Add fruit and coconut.

Comment

I had a 4-Egg Omelet, with bell pepper and 1/2 an Avocado, cooked in Coconut Oil, topped with some zesty salsa.

Comment

Big bowl of IF.

Comment

right now I'm having a cup of pomegranite raspberry white tea with 1 Tbsp hot chocolate mix (haven't totally embraced tea yet...but I'm getting closer!). I'm not feeling super hungry, though, so I may stick with this...

Love these threads, though...great ideas and a peak into every day Primal meals.

Comment

For a rare weekend treat, I'm going to make a Mini Pumpkin Loaf. (grainfree, of course.)

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

Meh, I have never time to eat breakfast because I sleep too late.

Comment

Greek yogurt with a touch of honey, loaded with walnuts, a banana, and two clementines. (My breakfasts tend to be carb heavy--I find if I do more fruit, I don't need to drink coffee.)

Comment

Bleh. I ate an omelette cooked in coconut oil with spinach, red peppers and a little bit of feta... Could barely choke it down. Going to have to do eggs differently I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X