Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2eggs with eggplant fried in avocado oil.

    Comment


    • Lost my soul to clotted cream. Leftover cottage cheese pancakes, slathered with clotted cream and topped with rhubarb/ strawberry/ginger compote. More like dessert actually. Lekker doesn't begin to cover it!

      Comment


      • 5 tablespoons of honey. And coffee. With honey in it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by God View Post
          5 tablespoons of honey. And coffee. With honey in it.
          Jealous!! *_* Are you inspired by sea?
          JOURNAL..
          @BabesWithBBQ.
          Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
          Professional Style Website.
          #TeamBrisket Shirts

          Comment


          • Pumpkin spice soft serve with bits of my clean pumpkin pie mixed in.

            JOURNAL..
            @BabesWithBBQ.
            Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
            Professional Style Website.
            #TeamBrisket Shirts

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TQP View Post
              Jealous!! *_* Are you inspired by sea?
              Yup. That dude really fucking loves honey.

              His advice seems crazy on the surface, but it works surprisingly well. I used to think honey was gross, but I realized I must have been eating the yucky processed honey and not the glorious raw honey.

              I've encouraged other people to try it but the response I get is "omg, sugar, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, obesity, insulin resistance, blah blah blah"... so I guess I'll just Buzz Like A Bee all by myself.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by God View Post
                Yup. That dude really fucking loves honey.

                His advice seems crazy on the surface, but it works surprisingly well. I used to think honey was gross, but I realized I must have been eating the yucky processed honey and not the glorious raw honey.

                I've encouraged other people to try it but the response I get is "omg, sugar, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, obesity, insulin resistance, blah blah blah"... so I guess I'll just Buzz Like A Bee all by myself.
                I have added some maple syrup and honey back into my life. I still cannot get on the 5T a day train though... Although I can eat a LOT of medjool dates!
                JOURNAL..
                @BabesWithBBQ.
                Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
                Professional Style Website.
                #TeamBrisket Shirts

                Comment


                • Panera today -

                  Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TQP View Post
                    Pumpkin spice soft serve with bits of my clean pumpkin pie mixed in.
                    That looks awesome. What's in the soft serve?

                    Comment


                    • What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

                      Originally posted by lotusberries View Post
                      That looks awesome. What's in the soft serve?
                      the exact recipe is posted at www.gelatinrecipes.blogspot.com but it's just pumpkin, gelatin, and banana.
                      JOURNAL..
                      @BabesWithBBQ.
                      Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
                      Professional Style Website.
                      #TeamBrisket Shirts

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TQP View Post
                        the exact recipe is posted at www.gelatinrecipes.blogspot.com but it's just pumpkin, gelatin, and banana.
                        Thanks!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X