No announcement yet.

What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 avocado and 1,5 egg pureed. Rooibos tea with honey and a teaspoon of ghee.

Comment

• kharode w/ rice

Comment

• Smoked salmon and a smoothie made with coconut milk, coconut water, yogurt, frozen fruit (banana, strawberries, pineapple) and an egg.
        Last edited by j@mes; 09-19-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Deleted.
          Last edited by Krisli; 07-18-2015, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Coffee with cream, string cheese and a banana. No time to cook...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• *deep breath*

Hash containing roasted potatoes, sweet potatoes, and squash with chorizo, bacon, mushrooms, red pepper, caramelized onions, cheddar, arugula and two poached eggs.

Comment

• Deleted.
                Last edited by Krisli; 07-18-2015, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• kippers and mussels, cooked cooled potatoes and carrot fried in coconut oil.

Comment

• Fasted until 12. Then ate:
                    Two plums (in season now), two soft boiled eggs with sea salt, a cup of 4% cottage cheese with a large spoon of raw honey, two big cups of coffee with a splash of 2% jersey milk and some raw cacao mixed in. All organic.
                    Take a walk on the wild side.

Comment

• 2 slices of bacon, 1 egg and half a slice of cheese all baked. A salad of iceberg lettuce, cabbage, carrots, radicchio and hazelnut oil. And a large mug of mint thee.

Comment

• Today ...

I had my daily big meal at around 12pm, it was the same food as dinner yesterday evening, more or less:

- refried baked potato chunks and lentils in a little bacon fat, with a rich sauce made of ground beef, olive oil, lots of onions and garlic, spices (especially the North-African one called ras-al-hanout), some herbs, apple cider vinegar, cherry tomatoes, a dash of whipping cream and bone broth fond, etc (I must forget some condiments).
                        - I poured all the mix onto a giant plate, covered with shredded mozzarella
                        - I then fried 3 eggs in butter and placed them on top of the food

I drank about 1L of black coffee and same amount of water.

- it took me about 1h30 to eat and drink all this. I finished with an apple and some yogurt.

I won't eat tonight for sure, or maybe a couple of apples . I will fast for 48h.

Digestion is good, no crash. That's how it feels when I eat early. There's something about the circadian rhythm and meal schedule. If it was not because of work, I would probably have a big meal in the middle of the day most days.
                        Last edited by FrenchFry; 09-21-2014, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Nothing

Just wasn't hungry. The last time I skipped breakfast, and I mean even a light snack-type breakfast, was post-surgery a few years ago. Being metabolically challenged, I never could skip meals. Maybe (just maybe) changes are starting to happen with this WOE.

Comment

• 4 scrambled eggs with butter, bulletproof coffee, and 1/4 head of cabbage sautéed in butter - yum!

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Deleted.
                              Last edited by Krisli; 07-18-2015, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krisli View Post
                                Eggs, eggs, eggs
                                Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X