Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two avocados with crayfish mix.

Comment

• Whey, raw pastured egg, bananas, medjool dates, raw cacao, gelatin, small amount of pb2:

JOURNAL..
      @BabesWithBBQ.
      Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
      Professional Style Website.
      #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

• Sauce bolognese:
        2 pounds of minced irish beef
        2 pounds of carrots
        1 bottle of tomato passata
        2 onions
        4 celery stalks
        butter

Should still last me until tomorrow
        What to do: Eat real food, enjoy your food, get out into the sun as often as possible, move around, sleep well and early (like before 11 p.m.), have health as your main goal.

You are probably going to fail if you: Restrict carbs or fat or calories, avoid fruit (because sugar derp), punish yourself with diet/exercise, have weight loss as your only goal,....

Comment

• Eggs, spinach, and mushrooms sautéed in butter, with parmesan cheese on top.
          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Just been to the supermarket at the end of the day, got loads of super-marked-down kidneys, spring onions and asparagus, less than 10% of full price. So guess what's for breakfast tomorrow morning!

Comment

• Originally posted by fifer View Post
              Just been to the supermarket at the end of the day, got loads of super-marked-down kidneys, spring onions and asparagus, less than 10% of full price. So guess what's for breakfast tomorrow morning!
              Umm... kidneys with asparagus and stuff? Lol. But seriously, do you like the taste of kidneys? I've tried preparing beef kidneys a few times and basically ended up making myself choke them down. I did not like the texture or the flavor. I've tried them seared and mostly rare inside and also long-stewed. Any tips or recipes?

Comment

• Deleted.
                Last edited by Krisli; 07-18-2015, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• Cold cooked potatoes and liverwurst.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Two fresh, raw sweet peppers, ~4 ounces of raw ground beef.
                    Web: EricGarza.info
                    Twitter: @EricGarzaVT
                    Facebook: Eric Garza

Comment

• Leftover mashed potatoes from yesterday (had to prepare a whole bunch since they were already starting to sprout)
                      What to do: Eat real food, enjoy your food, get out into the sun as often as possible, move around, sleep well and early (like before 11 p.m.), have health as your main goal.

You are probably going to fail if you: Restrict carbs or fat or calories, avoid fruit (because sugar derp), punish yourself with diet/exercise, have weight loss as your only goal,....

Comment

• This morning I had a piece of camembert and 300 ml rooibos tea with a little bit honey.

Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• 2 tablespoon of mixed nuts, half a tablespoon honey. Half a slice of cheese and 500 ml of fresh chicken broth.

Comment

• 1 raw carrot, 1 brazil nut then:
                            1 organic chicken thigh (skin-on), fried in coconut oil with a small cooked/cooled potato, half a yellow pepper, and spinach. Soooo good!

Comment

• Deleted.
                              Last edited by Krisli; 07-18-2015, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Two strips bacon - cup and half chopped kale - one egg. 1/4 cup steel cut oats and blueberries.

Comment

Working...
                                X