No announcement yet.

What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 scrambled eggs with flax seed plus bacon and a smoothie with carrots, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, ice and water. Absoltuley delicious.

Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Comment

IF'd till noon (from about 8 last night), then had 2 eggs fried in butter, and 4% creamed cottage cheese with unsweetened coconut mixed in.

Mmm.

Comment

Four eggs fried over easy in coconut oil.

1.5 cups broccoli steamed with a tbsp of bacon fat.

Comment

Two hardboiled eggs with salt & pepper.

Comment

Left-over eggplant curry :-D

Comment

I made the "old...OLD world pancakes" from the Son Of Grok site (Really, really good) with a side of eggs. Just realized I skipped the veggies this morning.

Waffles, pancakes, same thing.

http://www.sonofgrok.com/2009/09/old-old-world-waffles/

Comment

2 boiled eggs, protein shake, mixed berries, some almonds

boiled 6 eggs last night, then fell asleep before I put them in the fridge...only had two left...did the same with 2 pounds of frozen chicken as well...

Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Comment

4 eggs, 3 slices bacon, broccoli and cauliflower, with some Valentina salsa sprinkled on top!

Comment

It's 10:30 already and I haven't eaten yet... but I have a couple beets roasting in the oven (yummm) which I will eat with butter and salt.

Also going to make some sweet potato fries.

And maybe peel/munch some turnips.

I know it sounds like root-vegetable-city here but if it shows up in our CSA basket, we eat it. yum.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

4 slices of bacon, 4 eggs, mushrooms, onions, green pepper. Polished off with berries & cream.

I love eating Primal.

Comment

2 slices of bacon & 4 eggs over easy in butter

Comment

I had 8 Fat guacamole devil halves,(a whole avocado)(yum!!) a 1/4 of fresh coconut meat, and a half of a banana with a tablespoon of almond butter and the last of the shredded coconut.

Comment

I got short on eggs today. Bummer. Only had 2 scrambled in the pan, in bacon grease with some chopped green onions and a big fat piece of salmon. Delicious. Another 2-3 eggs in the mix and that would have been Heaven!

Comment

Steak and eggs, strawberries.

Comment

2 omega-3 eggs in coconut oil, 4 uncured pieces of bacon and a small handfull of blueberries...

Man...wish I had a steak like "tf"...

Comment

Working...
                                X