Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scrambled eggs, caviar

Comment

• Kale, cucumber, celery and apple smoothie and some left-over beef short ribs...

Comment

• Fantastic!

Comment

• 2 eggs (over easy in olive oil), 2 chicken sausages cooked in coconut oil, blueberries with coconut milk.
          LastBottleWines

Comment

• Nothing, I dumped breakfast about a year ago.

Comment

• I had 2 eggs over easy in bacon fat, 2 slices of bacon, and half of avacado drizzled with balsamic vinegar. Delicious!
              Danni

Comment

• Bacon, Egg, Onion, Mushrooms, Garlic. Fried in Ghee.
                Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• 2 eggs, 2 slices nitrite/nitrate free bacon, 3 organic strawberries, Fiji water and vitamin.

Comment

• Pound of grass-fed, four tablespoons of tallow, pile of cruciferous veggies and carrots topped with foraged sow thistle, two quail eggs, pepper, fennel, black pepper, onion. And BAM, that's good.
                    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Two eggs and three camel and date sausages from my local butcher, all fried up in my parents' home pressed olive oil, so good!
                      Right here Right now

An Aussie girl goes Primal

Comment

• BPcoffee for the past few weeks.
                        65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

• Black coffee & HTP
                          My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                          When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

• More than y'all eat in 2 days
                            well then

Comment

• 1/6th of a pound of sausage crumbles and two cage free eggs scrambled with a little heavy cream mixed in.

Comment

• half of a smoked wild rabbit. ended up not being that much meat because it was the "upper half" and rabbits don't have particularly large upper bodies (well at least this one didn't. should have hit the gym harder, bunny). Good thing I've got the lower half to eat later <3
                                Check out my new webpage: The Carnivore Runner
                                Friend me on "The Facebook"
                                Follow me on Twitter!

For customized training / nutritional plans for runners from a former athlete who has personal experience in dealing with severe food allergies, please email me at foxATtinybikeDOTnet. I am ISA certified as a personal trainer and have coached many runners at the recreational or young-competitor level to towards their goals! Most of all, I'd love to help you with yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X