Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what my kids call big eggs

scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions, spinach
    bacon (ends and pieces from Walmart) LOVE IT!!
    Gretchen in Wyoming
    Princess to the King
    Mom of 3
    Grandma of 1
    Bride to Steven

my blog Mama Goes Primal

Comment

• Well my 'breakfast' was at noon... which was Beef stew meat with BACON slow cooked in their own juices and some seasonings... And asparagus fried in butter.

So. Darn. Good.

Comment

• Bison/beef hamburger with a fried egg and decaf with heavy cream.

Comment

• Couple of hard boiled eggs, mixed berries with melted coconut butter (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), black coffee, glass of ice water
          -Connoisseur Guy

Comment

• I need to read through this thread for ideas. I'm getting sick of eggs. Maybe soft boiled eggs. The thought of eating them isn't making me gag. This morning I had peppers and onions sauteed in butter then eggs with a bit of sour cream scrambled in and a bowl of fresh strawberries and blueberries. I'd forgotten to defrost any bacon or sausage so no meat.
            Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by sghulett View Post
              what my kids call big eggs

scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions, spinach
              bacon (ends and pieces from Walmart) LOVE IT!!
              So I've seen this "ends and pieces" but have never purchased them. What do you do with them? How do you cook them?

Comment

• I've stepped away from my grain cereal recently, and created a primal cereal. I'll post up a recipe with pic soon.
                I take nice bowl and throw in a bunch of broccoli flowerets, a hand of nuts, couple seeds and a bunch of berries and mix it all with fresh juice from kiwi, coconut, orange, pineapple, mango and banana. Then I make a 2 egg omelet on the side to ensure some more protein and fat in the mix. I like it.
                Free book on Self-change (aswell as Paleo articles) at my website: www.identityisdynamic.com

Comment

• I need to get off the egg bandwagon, every breakfast the last 3 weeks has had eggs in them.. Today running late, so not so primal...but 4 egg omlet from Perkins with sausage, ham, cheese, onion, green pepper, and diced tomato. It came with a fruit cup, I had them add a 2nd in place of breakfast potatoes. I occasionally hunt and gather at chain's..... Coffee as well.

Comment

• Nothing, really. A cup of cafemocha, a little veggies (maybe 100gram total?) and 10-ish grams of shredded coconut. I think I had a little butter too...

Comment

• A hardboiled egg and leftover purple cabbage and apple slaw... yum.

Comment

• cup of coffee with creamer and Chicken breast and an apple
                        Gretchen in Wyoming
                        Princess to the King
                        Mom of 3
                        Grandma of 1
                        Bride to Steven

my blog Mama Goes Primal

Comment

• 2 slices bacon, 4 eggs scrambled in the rendered bacon fat, an apple, cup of fresh pressed coffee with packet of sugar and heavy cream.
                          Coming soon - get your own online primal journal!
                          http://journal.primalapp.com

Comment

• how's that made? We do ours with sweet potato or pumpkin instead of potatoes.

Comment

• Beet, carrot, ginger juice.

Comment

• 3 venison sausages, fried mushrooms ,tomatoes, onions and some cheese. very yummy

Comment

Working...
                                X