No announcement yet.

What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 gluten free sausages (fried), 6 slices of gluten free black pudding (fried) and 3 egg yolks (poached).

Probably wrong on so many levels.

Comment

• broke a 20 hour fast with 3 Slices of private selection natural bacon, 2 egg omelet with chopped kale sprinkled with cumin and salsa on top. First time I have added kale in there... prrrrrrrrrretty good. Oh, and 1/2 of a very small sized banana and some locally roasted black coffee...
      Last edited by eltigabii; 11-15-2010, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• 2 egg cups & 2 cups of coffee with Primal Coconut "Crack" cream!! my daughter helped make them yesterday: browned up some sausage from WFM put them in the bottom of cupcake papers, then added shredded cheese, and poured in beaten eggs & topped with a little more cheese and baked; we used 12 eggs and made 12 egg cups ~ 1egg/cup quite yummie - and made for an easy workday breakfast DH loved them this am...
        The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
        What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
        SW 190lb
        Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
        25 Sep 2011 160lbs
        1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
        GW ~135lbs
        5'3"
        Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

• Smoothie with yogurt, whey protein powder, cherries, strawberries, and fish oil.
          True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
          The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Comment

• An omelet with ground beef, diced peppers and diced onion.

Comment

• It wasn't really breakfast- more like brunch- but I had three chicken thighs and some string beans cooked in coconut oil, garlic powder and tamari. then I scrambled two eggs in it, it was kind of like fried rice but without the rice.

Comment

• I just finished off some leftover steak and a few jalepeno peppers thrown into a 3 egg omelete
                "Misfortune
                can force you into doing things you should be doing anyway. Lessons
                come from adversity. Anything can happen to anyone... You can find a
                new lease on life - more meaning than you thought possible in simple
                things... Let go. Live in the moment. Go forward". Christopher Reeve

Comment

• Blueberries and a glass of coconut milk
                  "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Comment

• I sauteed up about 1/4 c of Kimchi in some coconut oil. Once the kimchi was starting to turn golden I added about 2 t of ground cumin to the pan, stirred until fragrant and then added in 3 scrambled eggs and cooked until still runny. One of my favorite ways to cook eggs!
                    "You can demonstrate the purpose and limits of human digestion with a simple experiment: eat a steak with some whole corn kernels, and see what comes out the other end. It won’t be the steak."
                    -J.Stanton

Comment

• I just had 3 slices (60g) Aldi proscuitto and about 30g cheese. I don't usually eat until about 10am but was making OH's lunch (sandwiches) and the ham smelled so good!
                      Odille
                      F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
                      following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

Comment

• carrot green and raw cheddar fritatta.

Comment

• I make a mash of about 3/4 cauliflower 1/4 parsnips all steamed and mashed together with coconut oil and seasoned with nutmeg and cinnamon. This is a dinner side dish but when I have leftovers in the morning, I mix in a couple of eggs and make Primal Mash pancakes.

Comment

• Standard--two poached eggs, four slices of bacon plus squash and onions sauted in bacon grease.
                            Beware of fake meat.

Comment

• 4 bison patties topped with homemade bbq/mayo combo and swiss cheese.

You know you're jealous :P
                              Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
                              Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
                              Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
                              Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

• Bacon and Sweet Scrambled Eggs. Try this. Seriously.

I use 2 Eggs, a splash of Almond Milk, a splash of vanilla extract, 1/2 - 1 tsp cinnamon (I use a lot 'cause I lovvvvee me some cinnamon), dash nutmeg.

Fry 'em up in coconut oil. If desired, coat in butter and (if your diet can handle it) a touch of maple syrup.

Tastes like French Toast. No, maybe better. I eat it every day and still look forward to it in the morning!

"The Way We Do Anything Is the Way We Do Everything"
                                ~ Kancho Cameron Shayne

Blog - The Primal Pantry
                                My Leangains/Primal Lifestyle Challenge to begin 2/7/11!
                                Check out the Blog for Daily Progress

Comment

Working...
                                X