What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by localad View Post
    Parts of my body. Hopefully mostly from that little cap of fat over my lower 4 abs!
    Me too. I like that way of putting it. It reminds me, randomly, of part of a poem by Bruce Lee - he wasn't talking about fasting, or even body fat, but still:

'Now I see that I will never find the light unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, consuming myself.'
    The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
    Blog
    sigpic

Comment

• A slice of cambazola and some coffee with cream.

Comment

• Coffee with coconut milk, 2 cups, half coconut milk, fresh berries with coconut milk and a bit of low carb granola. I wasn't hungry gpfor a big protein breakfast.

My question - by eating only carbs (from the berries) and fat am I improperly priming my system / insulin response for the day? I read a recent research report which recommends that the big protein meal of the day needs to be breakfast, with 30 grams of protein...i suspect if we eat a kight salad type dinner then I would be able to eat this way.

Comment

• I've just eaten it. Chicken breast, skin on, salad, followed by calcium caseinate, cacao powder Fage and strawbs.

Zebedee will be springing up to bed shortly.
          La tristesse durera toujours...

Comment

• Slab of fresh coconut,mixed seeds with dessicated coconut ,glass of pomegranate juice,cup of green tea,vit D supplement and 1000mg omega 3 fish oil cap.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by megalodon View Post
              Slab of fresh coconut,mixed seeds with dessicated coconut ,glass of pomegranate juice,cup of green tea,vit D supplement and 1000mg omega 3 fish oil cap.
              Damn, Mr P. The you from a year ago would have you committed
              The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
              Blog
              sigpic

Comment

• Two big slices of bacon (probably at least twice the size of the normal kind)
                Some nuts
                Some grapes
                Some berries
                Some kimchi and pickles
                Seaweed

Lots of vitamins

I usually only eat twice a day

Comment

• Cup of whole milk
                  1/2 cup cream
                  1/2 cup coconut oil
                  50g whey
                  some grapes

aware i'm not really primal.... I just love my animal fats

Comment

• Americano with heavy cream, holds me till about 1-2 pm.
                    Redflame
                    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
                    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
                    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
                    15 pounds down! with more to go!

Comment

• Bowl of raw goat's kefir with some cinnamon
                      1 tsp of raw cacao
                      1 banana
                      Cup of black tea.

Comment

• 3 eggs scrambled with an avocado some leftover chicken and salsa. A little homemade coleslaw a half hour later, Still hungry??!! Coffee w coconut milk

Comment

• Berries, whey protein powder (mixed with water to make a yogurt consistency), ground flaxseeds & almonds....delicious!

Comment

• Leftover parsnip hash with 3 strips of bacon, 3 eggs, and some Kerrygold cheese thrown in for good measure. Handful of blackberries and a tall glass of agua to wash it down. Also my morning allotment of Glucosamine/chond, Vit D, Multi, Magnes, & Fish oil

Comment

• Coffee, Cinnamon Spice tea, 2000 IU Vit.D3, and 1 tsp. extra virgin organic flaxseed oil.

This is the best thread ever btw! So many awesome bfast ideas!!

Comment

• 2 1/2 egg omelette with cream cheese and chives and 2 oz. Of smoked salmon. Coffee with raw milk and whipped coconut milk floating on top.

Comment

Working...
                                X