No announcement yet.

What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had flax seed, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, with almond milk, and leftover beef.

Carpe Diem!

Comment

3 eggs over easy, Coconut caveman breakfast sandwich, 2 pieces of bacon, 3 sausage links, water and an orange wedge.

Can you say satisfied? Beats Cap'n Crunch any day of the week.

Comment

2 over easy eggs, 3 thick slices of bacon, and about 2.5 or 3 oz of steak (with a pat of butter).

Mmmm.

Comment

3 eggs over easy

Comment

Two coconut pancakes openface each with an egg, some pork from lasts night dinner, and chedder cheese. Topped it with some fire oil, pepper, and red onion flakes.... twas good

Comment

I'm not sure what to eat/make for breakfast... I keep thinking about roasted garlic (by itself - yom) and peas with lots of butter. We also have leftover beef stew (grassfed) that would be delicious...

Then again, primal pancakes sound good too. GAH! Too many choices. What do I do?

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

i made steamed kale with radish/mushrooms and poached 2 eggs with side of steamed cauliflower mash that i had leftover from topping a cottage pie i cooked last night for company ...in other words i LOVED every bite of breakfast today!

Comment

coupla poached eggs, ghee hollandaise, blood sausage, herbal coffee w/ coconut milk, sooo good. I don't usually want breakfast, but I woke up starving!

Comment

I ate a handful or so of walnuts as I woke up late and had to leave right away... They were good though.

Comment

ghee hollandaise? GASP!

I just had a little tingly feeling somewhere special.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Big Ass Steak Salad topped with homemade salsa and a balsamic dressing. MMMMMmmm

Natural Selection: http://ichoosenaturalselection.wordpress.com

Comment

Eggs scrambled with coconut milk, topped with blueberries. For second breakfast a green salad with a scoop of curried chicken salad.

Comment

If eating at 1:30pm counts as breakfast, then I had 3 eggs with green onions, tomatoes, and queso cheese, along with a leftover cabbage roll (ground beef and onion rolled up in a cabbage leaf

Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Comment

Half cup of Greek yogurt, a gob of almond butter, a dot of honey, a spoonful of blueberries.

Comment

3 egg omlette, with a little aged chedder, cooked in duck fat. (first time I've ever used duckfat, nummy.)

Comment

Working...
                                X