No announcement yet.

What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small breakfast. 4 slices of bacon, washed down with a liquid fat bomb made with 1/4 cup heavy cream, 3/4 cup coconut cream, 1 raw egg and some ice. Since it's Saturday I threw in a packet of Sugar Twin, even though I probably signed my own death warrant by doing that.

Comment

• Four eggs, sunny side up and 1/4 lb. of deer sausage.
      Started my journey on May 22, 2010:

Beginning weight ~180
      Current weight ~145

Nov. 9, 2009........Nov. 9, 2010.....Jun. 17, 2011
      LDL 155...............LDL 176............LDL 139
      HDL 39................HDL 66..............HDL 95
      TGL 154..............TGL 77..............TGL 49

Comment

• 2 organic/free run eggs sunny side up (didn't break the yolks today so it was a happy day! lol!) 2 fat slices of ham fried in EVOO, and a big fat sliced local tomato! Yummy!!

Oh... and coffee. Of course.

Comment

• Cajun spiced chicken livers; scrambled eggs with cheeze and mushrooms; Kefir smoothie and coffee.

Comment

• 3 Hard boiled Eggs blended with 1 TB Coconut Butter. Green Beans. Coffee with splash of almond milk.

Comment

• Parts of my body. Hopefully mostly from that little cap of fat over my lower 4 abs!
              activate the rhythm, the rhythm that has always been within

Comment

• Hash made up of shredded cabbage & radish, chopped onion and bacon nicely browned in bacon fat with a poached egg on top.
                312/149/150

Comment

• I had 2 eggs, a cooked tomato and about an oz of lamb bacon (the closest thing to real bacon I can cook in my home). It was very good, except too fatty for me (the meat was 80% fat and 20% meat, tasted ok, but would have been better with more muscle/tissue).

Comment

• 2 cage free egg omelet with crumbled sausage, cheese, peppers, onions, & diced tomatoes, half an avocado, handful of frozen blueberries followed by coffee with heavy cream. I can't seem to get away from this one - it is so good and so filling. It gets me past lunch time no problem.

Comment

• Schnitzel a la Holstein...leftover pork schnitzel and asparagus with a fried egg on top.

(I used almond flour instead of the traditional wheat flour/bread crumbs.)
                      312/149/150

Comment

• I love the ideas I get from all of you, but I'm feeling lazy today:

onion sauteed in bacon grease, two beaten eggs scrambled in

Comment

• i had a monster of a green smoothie: in the mix...
                          -1/2 avocado
                          -1c almond milk
                          -1c water
                          -a few kale stalks
                          -big chunk of cucumber
                          -cinnamon, a spoonful of chia and flax seed
                          -chunk of lemon and wedge of ginger root

i had it at 7am on my drive into work. not even close to feeling hungry yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by localad View Post
                            Parts of my body. Hopefully mostly from that little cap of fat over my lower 4 abs!
                            That's what I usually have for breakfast. Good shit!

Comment

• Chicken liver, heart and egg curry with greek yoghurt and a glass of milk.

Adapted the curry from a liver curry recipe in Charmaine Solomon's Indian Cooking for Pleasure. Contains coconut oil and coconut milk and is absolutely delicious
                              Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

• Hard boiled egg, 1/2 avocado, peach -- awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X