No announcement yet.

What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eggs, bacon, mushrooms, cheese, onions and avocado.
    boom.

Comment

• Chicken thighs, avocado, green beans and coconut bark.

Comment

• I have half an avocardo mashed with a banana and a boiled egg, I used to have a bowl of porridge with banana and honey for breakfast would that be a bad breakfast for primal eating?! And what does IF mean?

Comment

• Yam, sausage and bell peppers diced and fried in coconut oil, with scrambled eggs.

Comment

• garlic prawns (shrimp) and vegeatables, I was going to make it for dinner last night but was not hungry, so it made a great breakfast.

Comment

• IF means - Intermittent Fasting

Not as hard as I thought, sometimes I am just not hungry and skip a meal or two.

Comment

• I have been IFing for the past few weeks, but today ended up having my lunch (that I prepared last night) a bit earlier than usual. I had green deviled eggs with avocado instead of mayo -- they came out really good!

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Comment

• 2 eggs fried in butter, 4 bacon slices, 1oz cheese, a little salsa and coffee with cream, cinnamon and a TBL of coconut oil.

Yum.
                  "It's never too late to be what you might have been." George Eliot

"Excuses are like asses, some are just bigger than others" Kathryn Martyn Smith

Comment

• Ooh, MariaNYC! I will try green deviled eggs this weekend!

omelet with roasted red peppers and shredded Mexican style cheeses and two cups of coffee with cream

Comment

• Originally posted by feralcat View Post
                      Chicken thighs, avocado, green beans and coconut bark.
                      coconut bark sounds awesome, what is it?

edit:
                      Google says its coconut oil, nuts, and cocoa powder... sounds delicious.
                      Last edited by Rivvin; 10-08-2010, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• mince mixed with spaghetti sauce and chilli powder and topped with cheese. Also a couple of brazil nuts and some coffee with double cream.
                        A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

• Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
                          coconut bark sounds awesome, what is it?

edit:
                          Google says its coconut oil, nuts, and cocoa powder... sounds delicious.
                          Hey Rivvin! It is as google says. It is pretty much a valid excuse to get your c/o in. My bark this morning was:
                          .5TB coconut oil
                          .5TB coconut butter (have you had this before? oh my gosh its so good)
                          1TB raw cacao
                          cinnamon
                          cayenne
                          sea salt
                          stevia

I mix it all together then pop in the freezer for 5 minutes. Wonderful stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by MariaNYC View Post
                            I have been IFing for the past few weeks, but today ended up having my lunch (that I prepared last night) a bit earlier than usual. I had green deviled eggs with avocado instead of mayo -- they came out really good!

that sounds amazing...!

Comment

• I am having the expectation of distant lunch for breakfast.
                              The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
                              Blog
                              sigpic

Comment

• Bacon, sausages, free range eggs, mushrooms and a tomato from Dad's garden, all organic and fried in grass fed butter, with a tiny drizzle of maple syrup over it, and coffee with cream.

WIN.

Comment

Working...
                                X