Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black coffee

Comment

• 4 Applegate Farms chicken maple sausage links, 3 eggs scrambled in butter, and a smoothie consisting of 1/2 cup of coconut milk, 1 banana, three small strawberries, a cup of blueberries, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. :]

Comment

• 3 eggs sunny-side up, 2 chicken sausages from Trader Joe's, and 10.5 ounces of strawberries. This meal never gets old, it's so good.

Comment

• Big slice of an Egg Bake I made for the week that was made with 12 eggs, some organic whole milk, organic cheddar and parmesan cheese, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and bacon plus a bit of strawberries and blueberries. YUM!!!
          "The power that made the body HEALS the body" - B.J. Palmer

Comment

• Sauteed mushrooms, green and red bell peppers
            Scrambled egg with cheese
            Coffee!

Comment

• Chicken, beef (MEAT) and broccoli saute with a mug of Darjeeling.

What's amusing is my mom ate her breakfast along side me and I asked her to explain the Weight Watchers point system (I was curious, and she's been doing WW for years with no results. With her little pocket guide, her 2 frozen "whole-wheat" Eggos with blackberries and Cool Whip ("it's lite!"), turkey bacon and glass of milk were 8 points and my meaty treat was 6. Hah.

Comment

• I had dinner for breakfast to make up for my carb frenzy yesterday lol. Pork chops and cottage cheese.
                Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
                Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
                Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
                Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

• Tomato and feta frittata.

Comment

• Two slices of bacon cooked in ghee, two sunny side up eggs cooked in the bacon fat, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup macadamias, 6 oz coconut milk with stevia, and a cup of ginger tea. Perfect start to a rainy day.
                    * Pixy's Quest for Regaining Health *
                    Trying to gain weight, clear scarring acne, and fix thyroid and digestive issues with primal lifestyle- here goes something!

Comment

• 6 eggs, 1 lamb sausage, 2 bananas, 1T butter
                      Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
                      -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

• Seven cherries, four cage free eggs, and....ahem....corned beef hash. Oh well.

Comment

• bacon, tri tip, cheese curds, roasted cauliflower

Comment

• Two eggs scrambled,almond milk and a nectarine....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojasmo View Post
                              Seven cherries, four cage free eggs, and....ahem....corned beef hash. Oh well.
                              Seven cherries is way too much, try turning it down to six.

Comment

• zucchini and mushroom frittata
                                Evolutionary. Ideology that fits biology

Comment

Working...
                                X