No announcement yet.

What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leftover taco-seasoned beef (which was formerly leftovers from a roast!) and 2 eggs, cooked in coconut oil.
    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

• Pasture Raised Hot Italian sausage seared in avocado oil with swiss chard and two eggs with ancho chili powder
      Edible, adj.: Good to eat, and wholesome to digest, as a worm to a toad, a toad to a snake, a snake to a pig, a pig to a man, and a man to a worm. ~Ambrose Bierce

(R)evolutionary Cuisine

My Journal

Comment

• Pan seared salmon filet topped with baby spinach sauteed in garlic & coconut oil... I'll probably have bacon & eggs for dinner

Comment

• Breakfast (at noon...) was a grassfed steak and two fried eggs in coconut oil. after two cups of coffee with raw cream!

all local! sweet

Comment

• 3 eggs, 2 sausage links, and a couple cubes of watermelon.
            Carpe Diem!

Comment

• steak, and bacon.

Comment

• 3 eggs, 2 strips of bacon with some swiss cheese and a little avacado on top

Comment

• I made crepes w/ heavy cream/eggs & a touch of almond flour & filled them w/ fresh mozarella pearls & a bit of Polaner All Fruit Black Cherry Jelly (w/ BACON on the side of course) DEEEEELICOUS!!!!! Just needed a change from just plain eggs that I normally eat everyday...

Comment

• Pan-fried trout.
                    My photography:
                    http://www.swiftimages.net

Comment

• Three (3) Chips Ahoy (regular) cookies! Good stuff!

Comment

• My usual of 2 scrambled eggs (found local free-range eggs!) and 2 slices of streaky bacon. (I always used to hate streaky bacon because of the fat, now I love it, especially when all golden and crispy)

Comment

• 3 Egg Omelet with 1/2 onion and 4 slices BACON.

Green Smoothie with Spinach, 5 strawberries, 1/2 banana, and 2 tbsp hemp seeds.
                          Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

• Ham and Eggs with black coffee!
                            Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Comment

• spinach-mushroom-bacon omelet
                              "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                              ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Comment

• Bowl of Greek yogurt with berries (strawberry, black berry, raspberry), walnuts, almonds, macadamias, cinnamon, 1 hard boiled egg and a glass of water.

Comment

Working...
                                X