No announcement yet.

What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had ground beef topped with Feta cheese, some leftover acorn squash & cinnamon, and a red bell pepper. Also had a bit of 88% dark chocolate mixed with raw pecan butter. You know, since its Easter, had to have some chocolate!
    Carpe Diem!

Comment

• 2 hard boiled eggs, 3 chicken sausages, carrots and celery with guacamole, coffee with light cream

Comment

• My boyfriend and I shared a pack of bacon, and I also had coffee with heavy cream.
        Then I attempted to eat a mini cadbury cream egg... and literally had to spit it out because it was so sweet! blearghhhhh learned my lesson with that one.
        "Over-thinking, over-analyzing separates the body from the mind."

Comment

• Omelet with 3 eggs, broccoli, peas, beans, onions, mushrooms, lots of butter in the pan.

Comment

• Big plate of IF

Comment

• 2 fresh mild Italian sausage. Doing my version of "fasting" today, not snacking until lunch. Hard for me to do on smallish bf.
              --

I'm back

Comment

• Originally posted by fishergirl106 View Post
                My boyfriend and I shared a pack of bacon, and I also had coffee with heavy cream.
                Then I attempted to eat a mini cadbury cream egg... and literally had to spit it out because it was so sweet! blearghhhhh learned my lesson with that one.
                yeah, pretty nasty huh? My only piece of easter candy was a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg. Oh boy, I just love those... In the past years I would have eaten like 10 of them.

Oh and I ate 2 fried farm eggs, 3 strawberries and 3 pieces of bacon.
                Last edited by Little_Fish; 04-07-2010, 09:42 AM. Reason: forgot to add what I ate this morn' for breakfast.
                sigpic

Comment

• Today was a light meal. Three eggs fried with 4 pieces of bacon and a handful of red grapes.

Yesterday I made scrambled eggs using only one whole egg with 3 yolks. My wife stood there with a "what the hell are you doing" look on her face. It was the first time I'd tried it, after reading the bit about egg whites here yesterday. They were damn tasty!

I used to give my kids hell for only eating the yolks out of their eggs, and now I'm like "hey, smart kids". ha ha

Comment

• An IF!!!

Comment

• 2 Mugs of Tea (Earl Grey) along with a 8 TBS (4 oz) of Butter - YUMMY

2.5 oz of Raw Macadamia nuts
                      1 Small Apple, Pink Lady - Awesome
                      4 oz of Halal Soujouk (it's like a very hard spicy salami)

Comment

• IF with water for breakfast today.
                        Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• 3 deviled eggs (made with bacon mayo!) a piece of bacon and some cherry tomatoes, coffee & creme.
                          "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                          ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Comment

• Bacon, eggs and sausage..and I HOPE not this whole bag of macadamia nuts fresh from Hawaii!

Comment

• baby carrots and almond butter.

Comment

• Big 12 oz mug of herbal tea, 4 scrambled eggs & a whole pound of bacon.
                                ~ I don't talk to people with closed minds; they tend to harbor brain fungus. ~

Comment

Working...
                                X