No announcement yet.

What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four egg omelet made with leftover steak from last night.

Comment

• 3 eggs with mushrooms and onions cooked in coconut oil. Some preservative free bacon with this as well.
      Yummy.

Comment

• Prime Rib (again) with Onions, and Mushrooms sauteed in duck fat, and 4 Eggs scrambled.

Comment

• Was rushing this morning so I had 2 strawberries, 1 tbsp nut butter, 1/2 coconut milk, 1 tsp avocodo and 2 scoops of Responsible Slim as a smoothie on the go. Oh, cooked 3 slices of bacon didn't so had 1 with my smoothie, saved the other 2 for my lunch.

Comment

• Scrambled egg, strawberries, melon...

Comment

• Bacon, Avocado, Fritatta.
              http://tweetphoto.com/16796373

Comment

• I agree with Athena- beckinwolf's Acorn Squash, and Pork sounds divine. I've got another Chuck Roast, and some Acorn Squashes that could use the attention, meeebee I'll do this.

Comment

• Okay, bacon, eggs, and avocado sound freakin' amazing too lars!

Comment

• DAMN YOU ALL!! Now I'm hungry again, and I ain't eatin' until after work!! BAH!!!

Comment

• I don't know what day that God made the plants and animals, but he sure knew that Bacon, Avocado, and runny egg yolks were meant to be together!

Comment

• IF for me today.
                        ~ I don't talk to people with closed minds; they tend to harbor brain fungus. ~

Comment

• bacon & spinach omelet nom nom nom
                          "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                          ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Comment

• bacon and almond flour pancakes YUM!

Comment

• 5 eggs, with hot salsa, onions, and mushrooms, a small grilled steak, bacon, and a small salad, herbal tea with 5 different herbal extracks (ack!ack!ugh!blarg!) and a small glass of lemon water. Deftly declined a glass of grapefruit juice. I am now drinking Sencha Japanese green tea, and just finished a bowl of Matcha Japanese green tea. Oh yes, and I had a bite of the pot roast I made at midnight last night.

Comment

• 3 egg omelet with raw swiss cheese (Trader Joe's), red pepper and onion, topped with hot sauce and avocado, a tblsp or two of almond butter

six mile walk with dog (recovery day)

Lunch was a Banana Coconut smoothie (1/2 cup coconut milk, 1 frozen banana, 1/2 C water and 1 scoop vanilla whey)

Dinner will be flat iron steak and a big salad
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X