No announcement yet.

What did you eat for BREAKFAST today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made my first meatza for breakfast today, haven't had pizza once since going primal, and I ended a 24 hour IF with it. GOD THAT WAS GOOD! Almost ate 3/4 of it (aka 700g meat, 2 eggs, etc) and I'm still not hungry 8 hours later Really considering trying out the warrior diet, it seems to work quite well for me tbh..

Comment

• 1/2 can of coconut milk, 2 scoops of whey protein, coco powder and a lil water. Was my first time doin a coconut milk smoothie. Little rough to get down, but i think my body will thank me today.
      sigpic

Comment

• I had my first goose egg omelet! Filled with 1/2 and avocado and fresh hot salsa. Yum!
        Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

• This morning was 2 strips of bacon, 2 duck eggs, a slice of raw goat cheese, and a banana with cashew/pecan butter.
          Carpe Diem!

Comment

• Dang meat...

I had 2 1/2 eggs O/E fried in bacon grease, a small piece of publix bakery bread (I know...going on a 30mi cycle ride later, that's why ;p ) 1/2 banana, 4 raspberries,10 blueberries, cinnamon, cocoa powder and a big spoon full of thai kitchen coconut pudding hehe.
            sigpic

Comment

• I've been eating the same thing every day for 2 weeks now so I probably posted this last time. =]

2 strips of bacon, 2 eggs, 1/2 avocado with salt & pepper, tea with 1 tbsp coconut milk
              "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

• Started PB today... DH decided to be sweet & make me a smoothie(berries, cream, yogurt). A bit carb heavy (about 40g in 2 cups), and full of dairy... but at least he didn't try to push cereal and toast like he threatened last night. lol
                ~ I don't talk to people with closed minds; they tend to harbor brain fungus. ~

Comment

• A picture is worth a thousand words...

btw that's cinnamon with my egg

Comment

• A new (to me) recipe from the Eades for almond flour waffles. Kinda a treat b/c have been trying to avoid nuts for a while to help kick start some weight loss again. They turned out great and the 5-year-old LOVED them!!

Comment

• My morning routine doesn't vary much from day to day- up at 5; hang out with my wife for an hour; romp in the woods or play-out at the gym; knock back a double protein drink; shower; apple or something like that; work. That usually keeps me going until lunch if I get hungry along the way I'll munch on a few nuts, celery & almond butter, or carrots. I used to eat every three or four hours, but since I've been "experimenting" with PB I find a couple good meals and a couple small snacks are fine.

Comment

• Today, nothing exciting. Just four omega 3 eggs scrambled in coconut oil.

Comment

• Chicken livers fried in ghee/coconut oil with onions, 1 egg

Comment

• I cooked an acorn squash in the crockpot overnight with some pork cutlets. Then I put half the squash in a bowl with a huge dollop of butter and some cinnamon, and ate the pork on the side.
                            Carpe Diem!

Comment

• @beckinwolf: That sounds amazing! Ill have to try that one!

This morning: 3 eggs, 2 thick slices of bacon, 1/2 lb of ground beef topped with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese + coffee with 1/4 cup coconut milk.....mmm I love PB!!!
                              Natural Selection: http://ichoosenaturalselection.wordpress.com

Comment

• I had a nice big chunk of smoked polish sausage, plan to IF until lunch time Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X