• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sausages and fried eggs.

Comment

• eggs scrambled in coconut oil and butter

Comment

• Half of a pan seared T-Bone steak and a few strawberries stirred into a 1/2 cup of Fage Total (classic) yogurt. Coffee.

Comment

• Curry turkey salad over raw spinach.

Comment

• Stuffed!

black coffee, 5 SB eggs, 8 strips bacon, 3 sausages, 2 poached eggs, half of the salmon plate (omega 3 heaven!) and 2 pieces of pepperoni all topped with 2 teaspoons of chilli seeds.

I'm staying at the Raffles Resort on Canouan island in the Grenadines and there's a breakfast buffet. I felt hungry today after 40 minutes of heavy bag intervals in the gym haha and I don't even feel guilty. Think I'm finally starting to forget about calorie counting

Comment

• Grass fed beef cut into chunks, asparagus, 3 eggs, red peppers.. mix together, enjoy!!
              http://danimalk.blogspot.com/

Comment

• 3.5 coconut pancakes, 5 strips of bacon, and 2 eggs fried in bacon grease. Then some zucchini sauteed in said grease with some cajun season sprinkled on top.
                I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

• 2 Egg omelette with bacon, arrachera beef, avocado, a slice a yellow cheese and organic cheese with 2 prickle pear tortillas.

Comment

• PWO:
                    1 scoop chocolate whey, iced coffee, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk

mmmmmmmmmmmm
                    Natural Selection: http://ichoosenaturalselection.wordpress.com

Comment

• 3 eggs scrambled with onions and pesto.
                      My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
                      On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

Comment

• a small fuji apple... with almond butter smeared on each piece... a handful of almonds and blueberries... yeeaa...
                        sigpic

Comment

• 3 scrambled eggs and 2 chorizo sausages with some taco sauce.

I love chorizo, but don't really care for these from Klement's.
                          --

I'm back

Comment

• 2 fried eggs, 3 turkey sausages, small green apple, fish oil and some coffee with.. milk

Comment

• black coffee, 3 eggs over easy, sausage, small avocado made into guacamole, bowl of butternut squash soup. Ate around noon as i only eat two meals a day.

Comment

• Half dozen eggs with habanero tabasco and about a quarter cup of tomatillo salsa scrambled on top of 1/2 an onion and a heaping tbsp of garlic sauteed in 2 tbsp of butter and a big handful of mixed greens with hot bacon fat and cider vinegar poured on top to lightly cook it.
                                Give me liberty. Exploration of other options will be vigorously discouraged.

Wondering something sciencey? Ask me in my Ask a Biochemist Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X