Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else find this incredibly stupid....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else find this incredibly stupid....

Doctor Oz's "prehistoric diet" that contains things like tofu...because cavemen cultivated beans and mechanically transformed them into a gelatinous cube. Plus there is no meat....thanks a lot doctor oz, now I am going to have an ever tougher time explaining my caveman diet to inquiring minds.

The Prehistoric Diet Plan | The Dr. Oz Show
    *I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.*
    Marilyn Monroe

i don't know what you're talking about, everyone here loves dr oz
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

a lot of what dr. oz says i find incredibly stupid
      I never know what to put in these things. I write songs!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Oberg View Post
        Doctor Oz's "prehistoric diet" that contains things like tofu...because cavemen cultivated beans and mechanically transformed them into a gelatinous cube. Plus there is no meat....thanks a lot doctor oz, now I am going to have an ever tougher time explaining my caveman diet to inquiring minds.

The Prehistoric Diet Plan | The Dr. Oz Show
        I think Paleo/Primal sticks pretty well, regardless. People may ask, is it like Dr. Oz's "prehistoric" diet? Then you just lay out the groundwork, distinguishing, one from the other. Or, just use the words hunter/gatherer. But, I understand your frustration by the potential clumping of the two movements into one.
        If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

Originally posted by Team Oberg View Post
          No, wait~

Comment

Looks like Dr Oz found a gap in his marketing scheme. There's dollars in them there Primal and Paleo people's pockets!

Look for a new pharmaceutical line coming soon - "Dino Pills, actual caveman tofu with added fiber for heart health!"
            Durp.

Comment

tofu and no meat? prehistoric diet? what a maroon.

"To undo the damage, one need only look at our ancient forebears who had it right by eating a plant-based diet."

sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by JennaRose View Post
                tofu and no meat? prehistoric diet? what a maroon.
                word.
                If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

nothing says pre-history like tofu and whole grains!

Comment

see? we <3 dr oz!
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

I looked at his recipes.....
                      yeah.

How about pulled pork on a sweet potato with cole slaw? Or perhaps a 3 egg omelet with real cheese and some veggies? Or maybe a nice steak? NO The vegan chili is.... well... it's VEGAN. File under the vegan diet. Or the vegan avocado roll or the vegan smoothie... dude.... prehistoric=meat.... Vegan= Vegan. That's like me going to PETA and posting a pulled pork recipe for my new "non animal related product diet".

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

But please, lead people to Paleo-veganism- please don't tell them to eat pastured pork.... it's kind of limited in supply....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                        Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

dont you know...cavemen loved to make vegan smoothies instead of calorically dense foods that would have actually...oh i dont know...kept them alive
                          *I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.*
                          Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Prehistoric man also cured strips of pork belly, pressed coconut meat to make oil, ate dozens of unfertilized eggs every week, had access to dozens of cultivated herbs and spices all at once -- not to mention that he spent 5 hours a week squatting and pressing heavy weights to exhaustion for no real reason.

Ohhh... riiiiight...
                            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                              Prehistoric man also cured strips of pork belly, pressed coconut meat to make oil, ate dozens of unfertilized eggs every week, had access to dozens of cultivated herbs and spices all at once -- not to mention that he spent 5 hours a week squatting and pressing heavy weights to exhaustion for no real reason.

Ohhh... riiiiight...
                              Ha ha ha ha! Thanks, for this.

Comment

Working...
                              X