Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk help

Hey,
    I need some advice, I really enjoy a latte coffee in the morning to get me going however I really don't like the creamy taste of full fat milks, I have always had the low fat versions, what can people suggest to over come this...i have also tried coconut milk and this is working for me either!!

Any Ideas??? Thanks

I found it is simply a mouth feel - going from a low fat milk (years ago), I needed time to get used to the new mouth feel So maybe just keep trying and soon you'll find you love it

Comment

Try a blob of butter in it! Different feel altogther, but soooo gorgeous!!
      I'm not a complete idiot! There's parts missing!!

Comment

awesome thanks both, will keep at it!!

Comment

Getting used to full-fat after a long time of low-fat is psychological. Try thinking "ooh, this is going to taste so rich and creamy and delicious" instead of "oh, get ready for a big mouthful of greasy coffee, force it down!". Your tongue really is primed to get pleasure out of eating fat if you get over the hangups, trust me.
          Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

You could also use almond milk. In order to get used to cream over time you could mix full-fat cream with almond milk and gradually increase up to all cream. Just an idea.
            Female, age 51, 5' 9"
            SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
            2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Working...
            X