I got a nice comment at work yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a nice comment at work yesterday

We had a BBQ at work to celebrate a birthday, and I took the lettuce, tomato, chicken breast and a slice of swiss cheese with a scoop of tzatziki to make a salad plate. Add some from the veggies and dip trayv and voila! Primal lunch! I skipped the birthday cupcakes, even though they were homemade and wonderful to look at.

One of co-workers commented to me that she noticed that I am very careful about what I eat. I guess I am. I think carefully before selecting my meals, and if there is nothing primal available, I just don't eat. I used to think I would *DIE* if I skipped a meal, but now I know I can always eat later when I get a chance, and that an intermittent fast is good for me.

(teeny tiny) progress continues to be made.....
    "And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!"

Comment

That's awesome! You are the master and commander of the food!
      "If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?" - Tom Snyder, talk show host

Comment

It is encouraging to read about other people's success...so thank you for posting!
        Female, age 51, 5' 9"
        SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
        2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

To keep the co-workers happy never tell them all you do. Congrats on the comment.

Comment

Working...
          X