Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pretty wonderful video clip..worth the time to watch it..!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty wonderful video clip..worth the time to watch it..!

Watch "TEDxIowaCity - Dr. Terry Wahls - Minding Your Mitochondria" Video at TEDxTalks

Amazing story
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Comment

facebook share, all of my "friends" on facebook are already sick of all my health crap, but whatever
      Primal since March 2011

Comment

and what if we could teach everyone to eat this way BEFORE there was a health problem?.. I guess all we can do is lead by example..nothing turns others off by 'preaching or forcing' their opinions on another....but if someone asks....why we look and feel so great?.. ;-) we can share...

much like I do with my dog..raw fed a whole prey diet since a pup.....pristine, gorgeous, glossy, lean health....people always ask how a 10 year old dog can have no smell....white teeth....energy and looks of a 2 year old... i tell them...but most people have too much fear to feed their pets as nature intended those teeth to be used.

Comment

Well I dont think this was forcing my opinions on others.. "So this women had MS and was refined to a wheel chair... getting worse.. even with the latest drugs. She then found the hunter gather diet and started eating whole natural foods (all different types of fruits/vegetables/grass fed meats/ and organs). Now she can ride a bike 18 miles. She has now helped others with MS improve their conditions.. what can eating right do for you?"
          Primal since March 2011

Comment

Michael J Fox should give this a shot. If he started improving on it.. imagine the impact that would have on the world.
            Primal since March 2011

Comment

oh agreed...i did not mean SHE was forcing..SHE was sharing...absolutely...! i think sharing, in a positive way, is the best thing possible...! I just mean the preachy preachy types we've all dealt with...that nag at us and try to sway us to be vegans...
              :-)

Comment

wouldn't it be amazing if we could somehow get word to him....does anyone do twitter?....what is someone posted how a paleo diet can , in some cases, slowly heal neurological diseases...?

Comment

hmmm I could look for it
                  Primal since March 2011

Comment

can't post on his wall on facebook..checking twitter..
                    Primal since March 2011

Comment

atta girl! if only we could help...imagine how it could mushroom?.........

Comment

well I can only imagine how much is thrown at him, the chances of him seeing this little thing are pretty slim. But its worth a shot. Because if he did try it and it worked. It would be just what the movement needs!
                        Primal since March 2011

Comment

Argh not a big fan of twitter, the length of the responses are so short!! I hope its eye catchy enough without sounding spammy.. that is tough. I added it to his and his foundations. But I think if others did as well it would make a difference.
                          Primal since March 2011

Comment

I ran into this video a few weeks ago. Great stuff.

For anyone having trouble sharing of Facebook or Twitter, you might be able to solve it with this alternate link via YouTube. I'm also embedding it below.

TEDxIowaCity - Dr. Terry Wahls - Minding Your Mitochondria - YouTube

Comment

you rock Activia!! :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X