Hey guess what? I can see my toes!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guess what? I can see my toes!!

This hasn't happened in over 6 years, before baby #1. Yippee!!

I haven't lost a ton of weight yet but that belly is shrinking down quick! Between no grains or sugar and the new IF lifestyle that I have incorporated I feel like a cross between the Incredible Shrinking Woman and She-ra!!

My Story As It Unfolds

Good. For. YOU!!!!!!!! Awesome work!

I am also having a really great week. Put on a pair of pants today that, for the first time in months, are not riding up in the crotch -- IOW, they actually fit now!

Yay for toes. Goooo, toes!

Comment

And yay for no wedgies! Go no wedgies!!

My Story As It Unfolds

Comment

Yes, wedgies blow.

Comment

Yay! Congratulations!

I have to go shopping this weekend and get smaller pants...

Comment

every success is a big one! way to go!
            Liberalism: ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

Comment

Congrats!

May I ask what type of IF your doing? Like... how many hours and how often?

I am new so I am just curious. I just started eating between 1(sometimes not until 3)-9 and fasting for the remainder; so like usually 16 hours.
              Somewhere under all this fat is a strong, healthy, beautiful and sexy woman. The search for her begins now.

Comment

Well, I started just getting into a natural IF rhythm once I really got the swing of no grains and clean eating. I was skipping breakfast or dinner just because I wasn't hungry. Then I started searching threads on here and came across the Fast5. This is where you eat in a 5 hour window for however many days a week that you want. I thought, "I'm practically doing that" So I decided to start trying out the fast5 from Mon-Thurs each week. I'm new to it, but so far I like it. Yesterday I ate too big of a meal for lunch though, so I ended up skipping dinner because I was seriously just not even a little bit hungry. So I guess I'm trying the fast5 but really letting my body tell me what it wants. One thing I have learned on this journey already is that I "think" I am hungry way more than I am actually physically hungry. I am enjoying learning how to listen to my body's needs.

I NEVER expected to try fasting. period. But I'm so glad I have!

Starting SimpleFit tonight.
                My Story As It Unfolds

Comment

I chose Fridays to be my official weigh in day. So I hopped onto the scale for the good news and BAM not a lb lost! Not a tenth of a lb lost since last week. But I just laughed because I have lost almost 2 inches off my waist.

Now thats what I'm talkin' bout!!
                  My Story As It Unfolds

Comment

Inches are a much better gauge than scale weight anyway... way to go girl!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamilyn121 View Post
                      This hasn't happened in over 6 years, before baby #1. Yippee!!

I haven't lost a ton of weight yet but that belly is shrinking down quick! Between no grains or sugar and the new IF lifestyle that I have incorporated I feel like a cross between the Incredible Shrinking Woman and She-ra!!

That is so great Jamilyn!
                      Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                      SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                      2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Thanks so much! Life is good : ) I have never felt so at ease with food in my life. It has been at least 20 years of my life feeling so self conscious of my large stomach, even when I was in great shape playing tennis in high school. Now I am seeing that stomach shrink daily. My brain still hasn't caught up to it.. It is hard to realize that I may fit in smaller clothes soon. I have NEVER gone down a size, only made my pants fit a tiny bit looser at times or gone up. The fact that I am shrinking is like a dream.
                        My Story As It Unfolds

Comment

Working...
                        X