Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attempts at fasting: how does this keep happening??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I did pop a berry or two in my mouth when working in the yard mindlessly Otherwise, I am too obsessed with food for my own good.

For your break-out, there might be a simpler solution, depending on how much sugar you are eating. Do you eat any honey, maple syrup, palm sugar, fresh or dry fruit, sweet potatoes, carrots or artificial sweeteners? I'd chuck that for a few weeks and see if your skin clears before I try to fast it out. If you are doing it for detox/break out, you would benefit from enema on the morning after, sorry about the eww details.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Acne? Listen to this: Naturally Get Rid Of Acne By Fixing Your Gut
      Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Comment

Getting started I have had a few "crap!" Moments. It gets easier.
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

It's easy for me not to think about eating during the day because I'm busy with class and work, and whenever I'm around friends who are eating they're making something for which the question of 'eating some or not' just doesn't arise. For example I caught up with my best friend last night while helping her make some banana bread. It smelled awesome and I have fun baking stuff, but I knew and she knew that I just wasn't going to have any.

So I don't consciously obsess about food when fasting, but oddly I DO have DREAMS that I'll accidentally break the fast.

Comment

I want to get to the not thinking what I will eat when I break the fast point
            Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Working...
            X