Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

95% primal one week and feeling fatigued after eating breakfast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A cooked breakfast fatigues me out just thinking about whole cooking and cleaning process, let alone eating it. That's why I just stick to eating fruit and maybe some nuts and yogurt in the morning and then eat a proper lunch. If it's not working for you try a few different approaches until you find what you feel better on.
    Last edited by J_walking_jonny; 03-04-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Right on, Nady.

Jonny - you crack me up : ) I don't mind the cooking. I've got it down to a science as far as the cleanup.

I think I'm going to go easy on the eggs for a while. Since I can't add sauteed onions to them anymore (due to migraines) they're just not tasty enough. I'm going to fry up a porkchop tomorrow morning. I'm one of those people who likes leftovers for breakfast : ) My whole life I've been conditioned to eat something fairly heavy in the morning to ward off headaches later.

My life will be SO much better after I kick the headaches!

Originally posted by J_walking_jonny View Post
      A cooked breakfast fatigues me out just thinking about whole cooking and cleaning process, let alone eating it. That's why I just stick to eating fruit and maybe some nuts and yogurt in the morning and then eat a proper lunch. If it's not working for you try a few different approaches until you find what you feel better on.
      || 2/28/12 || 5'6" || 144 lbs ||
      My goals: 125 lbs, 27" waist, fat-free, shapely, muscular legs
      AND to be able to do my very first pull up!

Comment

Working...
      X