Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stool problems since I started paleo?

I'm a 14 year old guy,
    I went paleo 3-4 weeks ago. I stopped eating grains, dairy, added sugar and almost no potatoes. I started eating a little more nuts, eggs and chicken. A week after I started, I sometimes get greenish stool which is softer than normal and sometimes it's a HUGE amount, about 3 times the normal amount. Sorry if reading this disgusts you. But when this happens I also feel terrible in my stomach, it doesn' hurt but it just feels very bad. Any ideas why this is?
    well then

Eating big salads?
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Hi, and welcome!

Hmmm. Sounds like you're pooping some of your food out. Are you eating a lot of green veggies? You didn't say. I'd look into a digestive enzyme containing ox bile and start taking one with each meal (before you start eating). It's cheap, around $10 a bottle.

Careful with nuts. Don't eat them too much. They are not a meal replacement.

Also, start consuming coconut oil. It'll help keep you regular Some people get constipated eating on the PB.

Let us know if you need anything else
      A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

Sorry I don't have anything helpful to add but I just wanted to say that I am pooping better than ever since going primal.

Comment

Originally posted by whitebear View Post
          Sorry I don't have anything helpful to add but I just wanted to say that I am pooping better than ever since going primal.
          I just love a good "pooping" post...

Comment

Working...
          X