Clear All

• What's For Breakfast?

Evening everyone -

What's on your breakfast menu tomorrow?

The usual:

2 pieces of bacon + 2 eggs fried in bacon fat.mmmmm

Natural Selection: http://ichoosenaturalselection.wordpress.com

Comment

The bacon and eggs is my usual as well. Sometimes with onions and peppers, or fresh farm sausage.

Comment

if i'm feeling nauseated, a banana.

if i'm not, maybe some leftover meatballs (grass-fed).

still having an egg aversion.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Probably what I had this morning, 4 eggs, scrambled, with a touch of half and half, red bell pepper, and Chicken sausage crumbled into it. Either that or an omelet with bell pepper, avocado, and salsa.

Comment

My new favorite is cutting bacon into chunks, cooking it until done then tossing in 1/4-1/2lb of greens and cooking them in bacon fat. Then a couple of fried or scrambled eggs. That is likely what I will do tomorrow.

Comment

My 3yr old requested "dinosaur clouds" which are a thick slice of home smoked ham topped with a slice of cheese, with stiffly whipped egg whites (I shake some salt and pepper into them while they are whipping) piled on top, the yolk nestled into the middle, baked till the whites are golden tipped and the yolks are done. (I like mine soft) Yum!

The more I see the less I know for sure.
              -John Lennon

Comment

I'll have 3 slices of bacon, veggies sauteed in the bacon fat with 3-4 eggs. I'll add some strawberries for dessert and grab coffee with whey protein on the way out the door.

Comment

lil_em that sounds SO COOL!!!! Could you take some photos tomorrow and post them or something? I'd love to see the process and product. Wow, that sounds like such a fun thing.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

I ended up having a can of pink salmon and an avocado that I mashed with some salted organic butter, chili and pepper. Was so good. Tomorrow it will be steak and an avocado, the steak probably fried in coconut oil. I am actually addicted to avocado right now.

Comment

It's weird....even though I am not eating all evening anymore, I am not all that hungry in the morning.

So "breakfast" today will probably be a smoothie because I don't feel like eating, eating. Chocolate whey protein, ice, water, a touch of heavy cream and some whole milk yogurt should do the trick. I also add greens powder.

I usually really like my eggs and veggie breakie, but not today.

Sooze

Comment

stop_hammertime - that sounds really good! Greens and bacon for breakfast seems like one of those things I should have thought of by now... Definitely going to give it try when I get more bacon.

Comment

My typical brekky is a fritatta.

Sautee some cabbage, peppers, zucchini in EV Coconut oil or butter, add 4 or 5 eggs, cook for a bit then toss in the oven and broil until done. I'll usually top it with a dash of cajun seasoning. Yum!

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Leftover chicken thigh, leftover roasted brussels sprouts, a little bit of pineapple.

Comment

Love love love the dinosaur clouds idea!

Anyway, today it's just an eggs/bacon/spinach scramble.

Comment

Working...
                              X