Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What meal or snack makes you feel the most full?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What meal or snack makes you feel the most full?

What meal or snack makes you feel the most full? Keeps you full the longest?

as a snack, home-made primal power bars can hold me over but i tend to eat too much of them!

Comment

Salmon cooked in olive oil with a giant plate full of broccoli.

Comment

anything with heavy cream. eggs. olives and nuts.

Comment

Olives and nuts are my go-to when I need to tide over a sensation of being too hungry to just wait till my next meal but don't want a lot of calories. I just have to make sure to eat them slowly so the feeling of fullness registers properly.

Comment

avocado,eggs, nuts

Comment

I'm finding, just as claimed, coconut does the trick. I've done oil, milk, and as of yesterday, fresh coconut. I hope to have more to report soon, if my first observations are correct.

Comment

As for meals, I"d go with hamburger patties. Top them with salsa, avocado, and other veggies.

Comment

Eggs and Avocado.

Comment

A Tbsp of almond butter and a small apple is a good snack that doesn't have that many calories, all told. I find nut butters very filling and satisfying (but obviously portion control is important here since they are high in fat).

Comment

I feel great after eating any appreciable amount of fat! I even get hungry after protein shakes. Whyyy?

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Comment

Hard boiled eggs.

Comment

Working...
                        X