Fasting question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fasting question

I've heard people say IF'ing has some positive benefits,but how long would a typical fast be? I regularly go 4-6 hours between meals,and once I eat dinner it's a good 13+ hours until breakfast counting the rest of the day and sleep.Of course,I don't do this on purpose,it's like everything is just naturally structuring itself around this pattern.Now,this is vastly different from my former eating habits,where I'd have a snack between each meal and one before going to sleep and still end up being hungry and irritable.Does the paleo way of eating promote a natural state of light fasting?
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own experience.

In the mind of the beginner, there are many possibilities; in the mind of the expert, there are few.

I've shaken hands with a raccoon and lived to tell the tale

SW: 220- 225 pounds at the beginning of January
    CW: 180 pounds

Goals for 2012: Lose a bit more fat and start a serious muscle and strength routine

Originally posted by @lex View Post
    I've heard people say IF'ing has some positive benefits,but how long would a typical fast be? I regularly go 4-6 hours between meals,and once I eat dinner it's a good 13+ hours until breakfast counting the rest of the day and sleep.Of course,I don't do this on purpose,it's like everything is just naturally structuring itself around this pattern.Now,this is vastly different from my former eating habits,where I'd have a snack between each meal and one before going to sleep and still end up being hungry and irritable.Does the paleo way of eating promote a natural state of light fasting?
    Yes.
    Lifting Journal

Comment

Working...
    X