No announcement yet.

Eating the forbidden foods...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I went to the supermarket. Egg whites, extra lean "healthy" chicken (like 95% protein), margarine, and 1% milk elicited many a chuckle.

Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Not gonna lie, I miss eating bread/grains sometimes.

BUT on the rare occasion when I do, I'm quickly reminded of why primal is so much better ... for example, the other day I was in a hurry to get to the slopes right when the lifts opened, so I ate a packet of oatmeal for breakfast (not even oatmeal with sugar, just plain oatmeal with a few walnuts/cranberries thrown in for fun). And within the first hour of snowboarding, I was hungry again.

I like being able to not eat large quantities of food and still feel satiated.

Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm just shy of a full week in. I'm missing foods badly, particularly things like mashed potatoes and fried foods. It's hard to stay away.

We shall see. Reading stuff like this helps me get through it

Comment

soy milk has been known to raise estrogen levels and increase nipple sensitivity in males... guys be aware, be very aware.

Comment

You go through the withdrawl for about 2 weeks... where you just feel like something is missing.

Comment

Working...
            X