Bdilla dishes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bdilla dishes!

Several people have been asking me how much I have been eating, and what. So I decided to upload some pics I have taken of my dishes. These are the general portion sizes I have been eating.

this great blue world of ours seems a house of leaves, moments before the wind

That's all one meal, right?

Comment

I wish. #epicmealtime

Comment

Originally posted by bdilla View Post
        Several people have been asking me how much I have been eating, and what. So I decided to upload some pics I have taken of my dishes. These are the general portion sizes I have been eating.

Yumm~ what is this?? Looks really good~ interesting!

Comment

Primal enchiladas!

Comment

Primal enchiladas!
            Recipe please
            If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

[img]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5194/004mm.jpg[/img
              What the hell is this? Looks good
              Is the "bread" just egg?..
              Last edited by Misabi; 01-31-2012, 04:04 PM. Reason: corrected pictures
              If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
              If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                Recipe please
                It's actually in the Primal cookbook! Also, the bread in the picture below it is found in a thread somewhere on here. It's flax seed, egg, coconut oil, baking powder, and a little salt and pepper. Mix and throw it in the microwave for a minute and thirty and you have a slice of bread.

Comment

Damn. Now I'm really super hungry.
                  Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
                  X